• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Prodigy] 400s pa4 near aces wont stay in the chains....

Hey guys, my giant dick gets in the way of throwing. How can I clean up my form? Also I have like 3 girlfriends. And I drive a Mustang, it can do like 120 easy. Halp.

I have a big dick as well. What I've found is to wear boxer briefs when playing to keep the monster out of the way. I have hot rich models I'm dating always buying me things. It's become an issue. Last one bought me a new Ferrari 458 and I had to dump her after that. Enough is enough. I got problems. :mad:

I had a ton of bounce out putts with my Pa4 during states this year. I switched mid round to a Rattler just so it would stay in the chains.

my 300s PA4 beat in after about 12 rounds with it in the woods....now its so flippy all I have to do is give it a nudge off the pad and it sails for days...that being said, when it was new I could jerk it 325 in a straight line with no fade at the end... just hits the ground on the same line u start it on... I carry a new one in my trunk now.

Latest posts