• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

4DiscGolf.com presents the Fort Steilacoom Open

Nate Sexton passes Will for 2nd. Rick increases his lead to four shots with an eagle three on #17. One hole to go until the final nine.

Ricky is on fire and really coming into his own. He has matured greatly as a player. Might be his time to make a run for world champ. :clap:

The four for the final nine playoff are Rick, Nate, Will and.... ???? Dramatic pause. also the chase card hasn't finished as of yet.

Playoff time!!! There's a 3-way tie for the 4th place spot for the finals between Doss, Vicich, and Feldberg.:popcorn:

My money is on Nate Doss to fill out the final card too.. but he's in a three way tie for fourth with Dana Vicich and Dave Feldberg. That's right! Playoff for the playoff!

I believe the NT format requires breaking ties for 4th but maybe they got a waiver.

Locastro dropped out before first round due to illness.

M cCrays back was not doing so well. Looked completely off on the last 4 holes he played before picking up and taking off

Too bad about them dropping out of the tourney. I hope they get better for worlds.

Yeah, I saw McCray play at a local C-Tier a few weeks ago, he threw pretty well then. I'm sure a lot of people would love to caddy for him if he needs one (unfortunately I couldn't get work off, so if he does, it won't be me).

So is this thing over? the live scoring has the final 9 up but nothing is happening.

Nevermind, just started. jeeeeeze

Spoiler blurt: Yeah, Ricky is a humble monster. Congratulations! if you're out there Ricky. I got to see him play in Az last year on a few occasions and enjoy watching him play. He's had more than his fair share of bad breaks on the course, so it's nice to see him win. Good luck at Worlds' Rick!
I hope there is coverage of this one.

Just looking over Ricky's stat sheet... did you know that of the 19 tournaments he's played he has finished either first or second in 16 of them? And of those 16 he has won exactly half of them, coming in first 8 times and second 8 times.

Just looking over Ricky's stat sheet... did you know that of the 19 tournaments he's played he has finished either first or second in 16 of them? And of those 16 he has won exactly half of them, coming in first 8 times and second 8 times.

Hey Blackcat, thought you should know, that last sentence was kind of sort redundant, as in, there was redundancy in the sentence at the end of that paragraph. Just thought you should be aware of that BlackCat.

-Brought to you by the Department of Redundancy Department