• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

5th Annual DGCR OKTHROWBERFEST -- WE NEED YOUR HELP TO MAKE THIS EPIC!

I have a couple discs to donate as prizes. More collector item than something that could be dyed on. 9x KC Teebird and a Two Ring San Marino Aviar (small bead) with a nice Tourney stamp from early 2000's. Both have been shelved and never thrown.

I was thinking of entering the competition and then saw the discs posted from previous years. Holy smokes they are bad ass. It sure motivates me to keep creating.

AWESOME! PM coming!

And PLEASE, don't hesitate to enter! We always payout very deep, and will have another completely random payout for a few discs, three winners last year in that way!
The more entries the better! ALWAYS!

Thanks to DyeingToPlay and Dan Howard for their donations!

Still need a LOT of help -- let me know if you can spare a few bucks or a disc or two to the contest!

:)

Sunday morning!

Give to the Church of Dyers and support Okthrowberfest!

Please PM me with ANYTHING you can donate to help make the best disc dyeing contest in the world exactly that!

Have you started on your entry yet?

Have you donated to the prize pool yet?

Both need to happen NOW!

Please help in any way you can!

Thanks as always --

Bennett

I'm on vacation right now but I'll look through my stacks and find something to donate when I get back. I'll send a PM when I do. I'm low on cash but have plenty of discs lying around.

Thanks so much to the newest suppliers of prize donations! YOU make Okthrowberfest great, I just organize it!

PLEASE HELP if you can! Still a long way to go to compete with recent payouts, help keep this a GREAT contest with a simple donation of cash, plastic, swag, ANYTHING!

August is coming to a close -- I'm looking to get the contest officially under way at the start of September -- if you haven't donated yet, NOW IS THE TIME!

Thanks in advance, and get yourselves ready!

I highly doubt I am entering this year. I have tons of work to do at my new job. and I do not have the time to pretend to be able to compete at the level of talent that is out there. As promised though, you can count on $20 from me Bennett. BTW, I hardly recognized you posting with that new avatar.

I highly doubt I am entering this year. I have tons of work to do at my new job. and I do not have the time to pretend to be able to compete at the level of talent that is out there. As promised though, you can count on $20 from me Bennett. BTW, I hardly recognized you posting with that new avatar.

Don't sell your self short, stand up tall and dye some plastic! :thmbup:

Hope yous guys are getting prepped! Looking to kick this thing off OFFICIALLY this weekend! I'll be out of town but I'll get it up and OFFICIAL!

Still time to donate! ANYTHING will help! PLEASE HELP!

We'll have the contest up this shortly!

Now's a great time to donate anything you can to Okthrowberfest!
Plastic, swag, cash, whatever!
All those summer tourneys you've been playing in -- you surely have some extra discs laying around, waiting to make some young dyer's dreams come true!
Send me a message to donate, and keep your eyes open this week!