• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

5th Annual DGCR OKTHROWBERFEST -- WE NEED YOUR HELP TO MAKE THIS EPIC!

BennettUA

Lefty Activist
Bronze level trusted reviewer
OK DGCR -- It's time to start prepping for the 5th installment of the greatest disc dyeing contest the internet has ever seen --

9388762566_d47038e80e_o.png

This contest features all of your favorite dye masters on DGCR, as well as the new crop of talented disc customizers, and anyone else who wants to test their dyeing skills for a chance to win BIG!

Can you believe it? FIVE YEARS of OKTHROWBERFEST!

Last year we were able to pay out deep into the entry pool, largely because of YOU!

We also had TWENTY discs donated for the payout as well!

If you can donate money,
please PM me!

Every little bit helps!

If you're willing to donate a piece of plastic(or multiples),
please, PM me!

Preferred white or clear premium plastic for dyeing purposes, but ANY donated plastic will be greatly appreciated!

If you're willing to donate anything else(swag, shirts, hats, etc),
please, PM me!

We will provide more concrete details on the contest as we roll into late August, but we need to get the ball rolling on the donations, so here you go!

If you've enjoyed gawking over the incredible works the dye masters provide these threads, PLEASE consider donating to this, the best annual contest for disc dyeing you'll find, and the ONLY dyeing contest on DGCR!

DON'T WAIT! Go check through your spare, dust-collecting plastic and donate NOW! Help make this contest even better than last year's, which was EPIC!

Want to see what's possible? How about a few examples from the last 4 years of Okthrowberfest --

9369835555_16a6905f1d_o.png

Incredible! So what are you waiting for? Help is needed RIGHT NOW! Go check to see what you have available to donate to help make this contest AMAZING!

A couple great donations so far!

Inbounds Disc Golf has put up another prize pack, sure to excite anyone who wins it!

BraveThrower43 donated FOUR sweet discs tonight, 3 of them beautiful sparkle/glittler discs ACHING to be won, and dyed!

You can help too!

1. Go look at your plastic collection. You know you have one.
2. Find a disc or two that would make a great prize donation. You know you have some.
3. Send me a PM letting me know what the disc(s) is(are).
4. I let the world know that you helped support the greatest disc dyeing contest there ever has been!
5. Karma smiles upon you for the rest of the calendar year!

See how easy that is? Won't you help a dyeing artist? :thmbup:

and where is this happening?

and where is this happening?

Right here on DGCR!

We will post up the OFFICIAL contest thread once we get the details and rules set, sometime in mid-late August.

This is the fifth year we've had this contest here, and it's gotten better every year, largely because of the great people on this site and their willingness to donate to the prize pool to see what amazing works of art the DGCR dyers can bring to the best dyeing contest on the interwebs!

Please consider donating a spare disc that you have just collecting dust, or a dri-fit, or a few dollars. ANYTHING will help, believe me! Help make this contest as great as it can be!

Bennett,
PM an address to mail discs to. I have a few i can send to help out. I have a lot of white discs just collecting dust.

so its just a dyeing contest?

timg will provide a couple more PREMIUM DGCR memberships this year!

Who's next to donate?! Anything and everything will help!

Check all that plastic you have, you KNOW you can spare ONE DISC!

Now it's YOUR TURN!

Check your extra plastic and help make this contest the best!

Don't wait, DOUGH NATE!

First of the month, and a Friday, ya'll should DEFINITELY be donating to the awesomeness that IS Okthrowberfest!

Please find it in your hearts to give, to make DGCR's contest the best dye contest there is! It won't be without YOUR HELP!

Starting to pick up momentum!

A few more pledges of discs and cash, and Disc Nation stepping up with a $50 Disc Nation gift certificate to the winner! Big thanks to Zach and the Austin crew for helping to make the 2013 Okthrowberfest AWESOME!

Who's next?

It could be YOU!

A disc, a shirt, a $10 or $20 donation, anything and everything will help, and we still need lots of it!

Help make this the best disc dyeing competition anywhere!

Sunday morning!

Give to the Church of Dyers and support Okthrowberfest!

Please PM me with ANYTHING you can donate to help make the best disc dyeing contest in the world exactly that!

Thanks so much to the newest suppliers of prize donations! YOU make Okthrowberfest great, I just organize it!

PLEASE HELP if you can! Still a long way to go to compete with recent payouts, help keep this a GREAT contest with a simple donation of cash, plastic, swag, ANYTHING!

Last chance to donate before I get the contest swinging!

Looking to start the show off with a bang next week, so if you have ANYTHING you're willing to donate to this amazing contest, the best you'll ever find, PLEASE HELP! Let me know what you can donate -- paypal, discs, shirts, swag --- with all the tourneys going on right now, you've GOT to have something extra laying around!

Please help make OKTHROWBERFEST as great as it can be!

We'll have the contest up this shortly!

Now's a great time to donate anything you can to Okthrowberfest!
Plastic, swag, cash, whatever!
All those summer tourneys you've been playing in -- you surely have some extra discs laying around, waiting to make some young dyer's dreams come true!
Send me a message to donate, and keep your eyes open this week!