• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

7 Mold/25 Disc Limit

Halo (x4)
Firebird (x2)
Escape (x2)
Sentinel
Buzzz (x2)
Zone
Pure (x4)

Wizard
Drone
Roc
Fuse
Teebird
River
PD

^^My bag already, minus a few testers and discs I don't mind losing. It isn't that hard to only throw seven molds.

Omega AP (x2): Putter, Driving
Rhyno: Champ, Overstable Driving/Approach
Roc (x4), all flat-top, "overstable" -> understable: Roc3, fresh KC Pro, seasoned KC Pro, beat DX
Firebird: 11x, utility, FH/OH
MOLS: BH rollers
PD (x3): CFR C-line that flies like a Pred for BH headwinds, fresh S-line workhorse driver, seasoned shield stamp S-line for turnovers/hyzerflips
Destroyer (Star x3): fresh, seasoned, beat

7 molds, 15 discs ... basically what I carry now

Wizard (2 ss and 2 evo)
Buzzz (2 z's and 1 cryztal)
XXX or banshee (2)
Teebird (3 champs stages of wear & maybe 1 pro)
roadrunner (2)
PD (1 champ, 1 s, and 1 beat pro)
Destroyer (2 stars (1 fresh 1 beat) and 1 champ)

just add some extra buzzzs and teebirds to get to 25. Only difference to my normal bag is i dont carry that many of anything, and i normally have a comet and drone.

^I go back and forth between Comets and Fuses for that slot in my bag. I'll throw Fuses for months, then throw Comets for months, then go back to Fuses again lol

Submission 2

PD2 x2 S,P
Destroyer x4 S,S,P,Dx
PD x5 C, P, SSS
FD x3 C,S,D
Ghost x3
Comet x2
Zone x2 Z,D
P2 x4 P,P,S,D

3x Wraith (2 Bliz, 1 DX)
3x Diamond (3 different weights and flippiness)
3x Banshee (1 heavy newish champ, 1 light newish DX, 1 beat in heavy DX)
3x Obex (the gamut in weight)
3x Warship (1 heavy TP, 2 VIP lighter and more beat in)
3x Fuse (1 heavy beat up test, 1 medium weight new Opto, 1 medium used GL)
4x Aviar (Heavy new, medium new, heavy used, light used)

I enjoy looking at different people's line-ups in regards to how many distance drivers, fairway drivers, mids and putters (the different molds) they use. Some people have 2 diff. molds of distance vs. just one for some (for example). Kind of interesting...to nerds like me I suppose.

2 Rhyno - My main throwing and driving putters. Only one in the bag now but its getting beat in so I'd get a freshy

6 Aviar - 3dxBB for putting in different places wear wise. 1 p&a gummy san marino for touch shots. 2 kc pro for driving/upshots

6 Roc - 4dx flat tops in different places wear wise. my PM roc for places like #8 at Renny where I don't want to completely destroy a dx roc on the rocks. 1 stable champ roc.

4 Eagle - My fairway driver. Only have 2 in the bag usually but would expand. For now I have a very stable CE Eagle and a beat star one. I'd probably pick up a dx to beat in to a roller and an additional star to rotate with.

2 Pd - Longer eagle really.

2 Predator - Stable driver of choice, headwinds.

3 Destroyer - Currently use Halos along with Flows but I'm not tied to them and I think if I can only have one distance driver I'm going with this.

I enjoy looking at different people's line-ups in regards to how many distance drivers, fairway drivers, mids and putters (the different molds) they use. Some people have 2 diff. molds of distance vs. just one for some (for example). Kind of interesting...to nerds like me I suppose.

Me too.

Also, I'm sure if you did this every 6 months to a year, you'd have a different set of answers (except maybe Brodysseus, unless Vibram rolled some new rubber :D).

I search a lot of discs on the forums, and it's funny to see people laud a disc heavily, the greatest since sliced bread, 2 ply toilet paper, etc. But their signature belies their enthusiasm, and that disc they poured their soul into reviewing a few months earlier ain't in their bag.

When you see something older than a year where someone praises a disc, and it is still in their signature bag, that says a lot for the disc.

Me too.

Also, I'm sure if you did this every 6 months to a year, you'd have a different set of answers (except maybe Brodysseus, unless Vibram rolled some new rubber :D).

I search a lot of discs on the forums, and it's funny to see people laud a disc heavily, the greatest since sliced bread, 2 ply toilet paper, etc. But their signature belies their enthusiasm, and that disc they poured their soul into reviewing a few months earlier ain't in their bag.

When you see something older than a year where someone praises a disc, and it is still in their signature bag, that says a lot for the disc.

Based on how many discs I've gone through this summer...I'd have to agree!

Can't fit 25 discs in a Grip (not without getting clever, anyway). I guess I'd carry exactly what I carry now but I'd take out the Zone to meet the 7 mold limit. I could go with all Rocs and keep the Zone, but I love my Comets too much. Also hate losing Rocs that took years to beat in just right.

3xDestroyer, 2xValkyrie, 1xFirebird, 3xEagle, 3xRoc, 2xComet, 5xWizard

25 discs won't fit in my bag (I carry 14/15 depending). 7 molds is pretty easy - the only thing that changes is which/how many drivers
Roc
Aviar
Cobra
Eagle
teebird
Wraith
Boss

I would carry

5 Destroyers
2 Firebirds
4 Teebirds
3 Wasps
4 Comets
3 BB Aviars
2 P&A Aviars

Flow x2 (one GL, one Opto)
Eagle X x2 (both Champ)
River x2 (both GL)
Hornet x2 (both Z)
Buzzz SS x2 (both Z)
Banger GT x2 (one D, one Z)
Wizard x3 (two Medium, one OG)

same as my bag now except the piranha would have to go... i only carry 11-13 discs anyway...
aviar
roc
leopard
wraith
destroyer
max
superfast driver of the moment (currently boss)

4 x Aviar
3 x Zone
2 x Buzzz SS
2 x Buzzz
2 x Surge SS
4 x Surge
3 x Nuke

Would need to swap-out for days that are especially windy, but that's my list.

Not to be picky, there are a TON of sub-models of the Aviar. Are those considered the same, or different?