• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

8/10 Neutron Ion Giveaway Video Contest!!

Huk Finn

* Ace Member *
Yes, you heard me right. I am giving away an 8/10 black Neutron Ion (stamp has been wiped clean off). The contest is simple, post a video of the following:

.You must nail 10 consecutive putts from 30' out

.1 uninterrupted video clip

.10 Putts in a row (30' out)

.No misses

.Simple enough?

.After the tenth one slams the chains, you have to run up to the camera and yell 'I won the black Ion!'

It's that simple.. I'll be out tomorrow, when I get back to the computer I will check back here. FIRST video posted having completed the tasks above wins a Neutron Ion!

:popcorn: :D :popcorn:

You guys got this! If nothin' by the end of the day I'll adjust the contest slightly.

*You can also instantly win with 1 putt! Just set a 12/24oz can on your buddies head, have him/her kneel down so can is about basket tall. Putt/knock the can off from 20'! First video wins! (You also have to run up to the camera and yell 'I won the black Ion!' Only 1 winner, first video posted)

Last edited:
You guys got this! If nothin' by the end of the day I'll adjust the contest slightly.

*You can also instantly win with 1 putt! Just set a 12/24oz can on your buddies head, have him/her kneel down so can is about basket tall. Putt/knock the can off from 20'! First video wins! (You also have to run up to the camera and yell 'I won the black Ion!' Only 1 winner, first video posted)

how loud should the yell be.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phDzEfysyXc
*no little brothers were harmed in the making of this film*
20 feet out, new strawberry half and half arizona. Hit it off with a STAR CLASSIC ROC :D

ROFLMAO! Send me your info! Contest over.

That was too quick. I'll post another 'true putting' contest later. Sorry to the guys who didn't get there 30 footers off. Be patient.

brotherly love, im surprised my 9 year old brother let me hit the can off his head lol

My brothers would never have let me do that. They would have figured I wouldn't even aim for the can and just nail them in the face on purpose... We have a unique relationship :eek:

My brothers would never have let me do that. They would have figured I wouldn't even aim for the can and just nail them in the face on purpose... We have a unique relationship :eek:

yeah, i had to promise to give him a dollar to do it, best dollar i have ever spent. I get to hit a can off his head and i get a disc,patch and sticker out of it.:hfive: