• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

9 holers near Denver

sillybizz

Course bagger and Bjork super fan
Diamond level trusted reviewer
Premium Member
Leaving for Denver on Friday and playing the high rated courses outside of town (bucksnort, phantom falls, bailey, beaver ranch, ghost town, etc.) but we're planning on one day for staying in town and playing easier, flat nine hole courses and plenty of them.

So I've done my research on here as far as reading reviews, looking at pictures, hole length, etc. but I'm still looking at it and I could use your help.

If you were only playing 9 hole courses in Denver, what would you play and why?

Nothing I guess lol.

Maybe that just members telling you travelling to Denver and wasting your time on a bunch of flat niners is just silly business. Maybe you oughta go to Chicago? :p

Last edited:
Depends on the part of town you are staying in. I'd say north - Definitely Interlocken and a little farther north, Longmont has 2 really nice city park 9 holers. Harlow Platts in Boulder has a nice 9 hole course. Expo in Aurora is an 18 hole course but it is flat and also a nice city park. Brighton also has a nice 9 hole city park course. I am not familiar with any 9 hole courses south of Denver.

Good luck and enjoy your stay!
GAR

Latest posts