• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

A Compilation Video for 10,000 Views

MrDger

Par Member
So, I just recently hit 10,000 views total for all of my videos that I've been putting up. I'm starting to tape actual tag matches or league days instead of just course guides since I've hit most of the courses very close to me. I've also got a couple videos coming up that will show of some of the local pros. But, anyway, the point is, I felt like I had to do something for 10,000 views, so I put together a compilation of shots from all the videos so far. Let me know what you think and what you'd like to see in the next one!

Thanks for watching!​

Nice work man.
There were some really great shots in there.
Just wanted to ask, who is that on the soundtrack?
Sounds like it might be some old Modest Mouse or maybe Trans Am?

one phrase that will make you evolve as a film-maker:

change your perspective.:\

Full round footage would be awesome, as well as local pros (I know you said your working on that). As a Youtube disc golf stalker I appreciate your vids to help get me through a slow day. Keep it up!

Congrats. I'll check out your channel for sure.

I recently started getting more serious about some of the filming I do. I'm going to have another video coming out soon for the 2010 AM Crosstown Classic. *Shameless Plug* I'm half to 10k on my channel -> http://www.youtube.com/user/mhtoomes

I enjoyed that. Love the last shot. I guess I am addicted, because I love watching great putts.

Grats dude! I'm glad to see the behind the back shot made it in the video.
I had to put it in there, one of a kind for me so far.

Full round footage would be awesome, as well as local pros (I know you said your working on that). As a Youtube disc golf stalker I appreciate your vids to help get me through a slow day. Keep it up!
Plenty of full rounds on my channel, and a couple tag matches and doubles, with more on the way!

Nice work man.
There were some really great shots in there.
Just wanted to ask, who is that on the soundtrack?
Sounds like it might be some old Modest Mouse or maybe Trans Am?
Most of the soundtracks on my videos are Ratatat

Very nice footage. That turbo putt on 15 at the rock was heartbreaking. Definitely going to have to look up the videos on youtube.

Keep it up man. I'm going to have to follow in your footsteps this summer and get some footage of my local courses. Its such a great tool if you're going to play somewhere for the 1st time.

I've never seen anyone use the push-putt as well as you do. Thats a cool video, with great filming. Im definitely going to subscribe to your channel!

The turbo putt at 3:24 was the sickest putt i've seen, even though it didn't go in, it was a shot of beauty:D. I enjoy your vids, you got skills

ive watched quite a few of your videos and I have to say theyre some of my favorite DG videos on youtube. Just the idea of playing fully through a course gives me a good idea of what its all about. And theyre filmed well, and that doesnt hurt

I was wondering if you were on here and now i see that you are. Love watching your vids. A lot of the courses you do vids for are near me.

Love the vids, Please, Please, Please do Giles Run soon before the thorns reach their full fury!

Really appreciate your efforts. I'm rehabbing a bum knee right now and watching DG vids helps to take some of the edge off of not being able to play.

This video is sweet! All kinds of good putting! I have been a subscriber for about a month now. Lots of great footage of really nice courses. Keep up the awesome work!