• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

A Quick Thought on The Power Pocket

Bam good call... thats probably an excellent example despite what may happen with windage thru the inner rim... and I didn't mean someone should pick up a Photon as an sample more like a Axis, Relay or N Vanish would be a better example.. I've been throwing them so long I don't remember what non Gyro stuff does.

I'm going to try and start pushing some distance shots and get some video done but man I'm feeling the love on this. I'm not trying to get huge distance with this snap I've been trying to work into this slow but I can do a lot with no leg movement at all just a little weight shift a solid stand and deliver.

I'm going to try harder for distance next but I have had some sweet snaps on the Comet it is gliding for days... the control is amazing no twisting s shots , no twisting body. I just played 36 holes for a tourney here, feel great! No pressure on my bad knee.

Shot -31, doubles for first 27 then singles. Nothing faster than a fairway, won the Triple Crown trophy! Haven't got that since 2012.

Everyone says it is nice to see me playing better again. Thanks guys!

Last edited:
"look at the ball"

Just a clarification, then you are focusing on aiming with the lower-arm/elbow and the shoulder will stay closed rather than try and aim with the shoulder and I guess just "keep the shoulder closed". With this idea aim the lower arm left the shoulder stays closed because what else would it do?

I also reuse my "look at the ball" (through impact) swing thought from ball golf and tennis backhand, to support hip lead and avoid opening up my shoulders too early. Makes sense?

Some of the descriptions could use updating but this and SW's to down of KY from earlier show it in action - https://imgur.com/Alq70Di

Alq70Di.jpg

There was some chatter in the other Bradley Walker thread.. I thought I'd give this one a kick too.. Between his first and second video and this diagram I had one of the best aha! moments since I got a Comet...

(Post 42)

Last edited:

Latest posts