• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] A set of discs for beginner friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

olemiss5931

Eagle Member
My buddy is just now getting into disc golf. He's played around 5 rounds and is loving it. I'm trying to hook him up with around 5-8 beginner friendly discs to set him up. He is willing to spend 30-40 bucks. He is good on putters, but could use some mids and fairway drivers. Things such as a Roc3, comet, leopard, tl3 and such. Thanks everyone for a great community.

Hey so if he found a putter he likes the feel of perfect that is the hardest thing to settle on.. After that you have it covered with your suggestions..

So I'm guessing you want someone to sell you some discs? If not he could probably do alright with a Comet / Roc in cheap plastic and a DX Leopard brand new.

Yea I was hoping for someone to sell him a few of these discs if they had them. I used to have everything he would need, but dumped a most of my stash a few years ago.

Let me see what I got this weekend, need another run through my stock to try and reduce it. Def got some Rocs, Roc3s and Leos in there. Good excuse to get rid of some unused plastic.

Have some, orange champion Roc3 (180), orange DX Roc3 (176), orange DX Roc (180) and blue Gstar Leopard (167) all new and no ink. Can snap some pics if needed, LMK.

I have some comets and dx rocs, also a pretty wide variety of stable to understable mids (foxbat, wombat3, alias, axis) and a few drivers on the stable to understable side (beat dx teebird, 150 champ teebird, relay, switch, amp). Are you looking to buy or trade?

Leopard, Roc, whatever putter feels good. All baseline. The mid and fairway should be kinda light.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts