• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

A small bag to take with me to work?

ghostkid

So, I have a Fade Crunch bag full of a bunch of molds. I'm looking to buying a NutSac to throw in my work truck. I'm an HVAC tech and I travel around Indianapolis and the surrounding counties. I want to downsize and improve my game, by becoming more proficient at a few discs. I actually like all my Vibram putt/approach discs (Ridge, Sole, V.P) Hard to choose between them.

Crunch Bag

TeeDevil Blizzard Innova
Monarch Champion Innova
Beast Champion Innova
Prototype R419B Vibram (believe Unlace to be released soon)
Track Xlink Medium Vibram
T-bone Ultralight Quest AT

MD1 SG-Line Discmania
Buzz SS Z Discraft
Obex Xlink Medium Vibram
Ibex Xlink Medium Vibram
Ridge Xlink Firm Vibram

V.P. XLink Firm Vibram
Sole Xlink Firm Vibram
Ridge Xlink Firm Vibram

I'm feeling I want the NutSac to look like this
1. Drive
2. Fairway/Midrange Driver
3. Midrange
4. Midrange
5. Putter/Approach/
6. Putter

Here is my take what I like to throw right now and would feel comfortable in the bag. Not sure if any might be to similar, like Ibex and MD1. I like the Prototype Vibram a lot, but thinking of some slower drivers maybe. I've been arm throwing and trying to work on my form whipping arms with x step. Thinking of a Mamba for my sons bag and for me to try out.

1. Driver R419B or Mamba
2. Fairway/Midrange Driver
3. Midrange Ibex or Obex
4. Midrange MD1
5. Putter/Approach Ridge
6. Putter Sole

Any input would much appreciated. Thanks

You're going to have trouble fitting those 6 discs in a standard NutSac.

I generally take 2 drivers, 2 mids and a putter, and there's not much extra room.

I can always switch out between Ridge and Sole. Was thinking of a Fuse I had one I loved but lost it last year, Local disc shop never seems to get them in when I'm in there.

I highly recommend a NutSac. If you wash it and let it dry while crammed full of discs, you can stretch them out a bit. Or, just get a Double, and only put one or two discs on the other side of the divider.

Check with user Matthew.Boals. he runs the mobile proshop around Hamilton County courses, and might have a Fusein stock. In fact, I think he stocks Nutsac bags, too.