• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

A thread no one will post on

I came in DFL for the event in a B tier that had a women's and juniors field. That was special. I left to get some lunch and my car wouldn't restart. By the time I got it running I missed something like four or five holes, then totally tanked the rest of the round and ended up something like +35 for one round. :eek:

I have never been DFL in any event, but I did take a triple circle 8 (yeah thats right I birdied the hole with my third drive) in my first PDGA tournament ever and it was on my second hole. I finished with a 708 rated round and bounced back wit a 807 rated round the second round.

I've played in one (count them) tourney and DFLed.

Effing proud of it, too!

:D

I have also DFL'ed a few times myself. Sadly it has been at some courses that I know very well, either from playing there a lot and/or going out for work days to improve the course or clearing up down limbs and trees.

The only time I have ever DFL'ed was in a weekly mini where I developed a migraine a couple holes in. I took a 6 on a short hole after putting my aviar just outside the circle with my drive.

I came in second to DFL in my division on my first, and currently only, PDGA Event. That was 6 years ago, this year I'm think I'm ready to go!!!
Live and Learn.. Then get better!

In our first league season I finished 3rd last of the players that finished the required number of games.
In our second league season I finished 2nd last of the players that finished the required number of games.
Season 3 im aiming for one better ;)

Never dfl, and not planning on getting there. And yes, i started in pro from the very first tournament i played.

I was DFL at all of the events I attended for 2 years after I had brain surgery. Never DNF though.

Was only on the last card once but fought back in the 2nd round to finish out of it. So closest to the bottom that I have been is 5 places off.

I was dfl behind every division! Couldn't kept my disc inbounds! Think i got beat by a 13 year old!

I've never DFLed, but the guy I carpool with DFLed at the past two tournaments he's played. Hate to see it too, cause he has an absolute cannon of an arm, and is an amazing putter, he just crumbles in tournaments it seems.

DFL first thourny this year. 1St sanctioned pro event, wasn't a good showing although I hit practice ace just before 2 minute warning. 993 rated round last weekend to make up.

Latest posts