• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Form Check Diary ✅

Sequence is slightly better.

Kick is still not really pulling you arm into the backswing. Would tweak:

1. Your rear knee is now much better leveraged inside your ankle (good!), but it could still be slightly better, so I'd focus there first. This will also help you:

2. Kick the leg back straighter/less knee bend. The leg also doesn't need to go that high.

3. That lat stretch you discovered should be part of the move. You should feel the greatest stretch in your lat just before the leg lands in the plant. It will get easier maybe after 1 and 2.

4. You might need a little more side bend but start with 1, 2, and 3 in that order.

Quick question, when you do this motion. Do you push out with triceps/forearm or just pull through with triceps and it should feel automatic?

I tried for fun to push more out to try to get that healthy 11o clock extension and it seemed to help.

But its probably more about posture and balance weightshift etc?

Im just curious for future training investement.

( planning next off season already )

@Brychanus
Hit it like using a hammer or axe. Use the tool's weight/momentum and then add to it.

I have a feeling im less stuck in transition/xstep now then before or is it just me?

Here is an example, but im not sure.
Feels more fluid and more like a crowjump/x-step mix where my body is moving forward without getting stuck for some reason i dont know. ( ive done some hershyzer/buttwipe drills, maybe thats why)

Im still doing double dragons working on the tilt.

Attachments

• IMG_8512.mov
    25 MB