• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] ABC Beeline

Dan Ensor

Sophomore
Am I about to be prerubed? Or is there really not a thread about this disc yet? I know nothing about it, but it's in my disc golfer magazine and they said they accidentally made the longest disc ever. What's the word?

MST has some for sale in the new Platinum line. There's no description of the flight though.

It's got a lot of glide, and is quite understable....it will go far, orrr it will turn and burn...

Answer to your Beeline questions/comments

Hello to all out there in the Disc Golf Course Review world. Hope you are all engaging in some genuine good spirited fun!

If you have not tried a Bee Line other than the very first run of them, you will be glad when you do. We were able to get a kink or two worked out of them. They are much more stable than the original purple ones. They are most certainly crazy fast. I get emails all the time with people throwing them for new personal distance records. All I can say it give one of the newer Beelines a chance.

At the Memorial tournament in February, I had all the big guns throw them. One nice thing about Prodigy as they first started was that people were allowed to throw whatever they needed and were happy to give these a rip. Garret Gurthie threw these over 650. Before the distance completion, I had 25 of them out there for the big guns to throw. Only one player did not like them. Most were throwing them farther their distance discs. It was a wonderful day!

As for the comments about the web site, sure you are right. Not only am I a one man show at this point, I am IT challenged to say the least. I also have had a tough time keeping the Bee Line in stock. All that said, I certainly need to greatly improve my web site and social media.

Thanks for checking in. Have a most wonderful day. Practice your putting!

Dan Pastore

Katana Comparison

I liken the disc to a Katana on steroids. It is a bit more stable than the Katana (not counting the very first purple ones). The disc is just plain crazy fast and when thrown with some height, it will get the full "S" flight. Have a terrific day! :D

I liken the disc to a Katana on steroids. It is a bit more stable than the Katana (not counting the very first purple ones). The disc is just plain crazy fast and when thrown with some height, it will get the full "S" flight. Have a terrific day! :D

Crap so it goes farther than a Katana? That's crazy man.

I can already throw the Katana 435ft,I just wonder how far I can get that BeeLine to go? :D

Latest posts