• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Advice needed - cheap baskets

I understand the reasoning in selecting a precision basket, because if you practice on one, when you go to the course to play on regulation baskets, they should seem huge! However, me being an older player, I prefer not to have to stoop down to pick up spit outs any more than I have to.:eek:

The cheapest way to get a full sized basket, is to win one;)
With money as an object, I would look at the basket that is at the course you play the most.
A Mach II is very popular, maybe the cheapest full size, and it is on a lot of courses.
$230ish shipped is a good deal, I figure shipping is worth $30 to $50.

Last edited:
I have one of these and it's quality. it stays outside all the time in rain, snow and has the feel and size of a real basket. recommended.

I have both the Innova and the Titan in play at The Goat Path near Mammoth Cave, Ky. Titan stands about an inch taller and has a slightly deeper trap with heavier chains more like a Lightning DB5. Both types will rust. I have added 6 inner chains to some of both and they work well. Titans are better at holding aces than Innova if you don't add chains and make a very satisfying ching. I asked Mando about his experience with both Titan and MVP Pro after he bought both. He recommended MVP but I ended up going with Titans for cost and the depth of the trap. I already had extra chain from my home made baskets so single vs double wasn't an issue for me.