• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Alien

" after throwing this thing at elevation (I live at 4,753 feet) I can say that it's WAAAAY more overstable and glide less than I was hoping for sadly"

Bring the Alien to lower elevations and I think you'll like how it flies much better. I carry a spider for those shots but the Alien has a place for lid throwers.

Perhaps I'll bring it to Dallas with me :)

Tested out a DX Alien today. Only threw it a few times but wasn't real impressed with it to be honest. I'll need a lot more throws with it to make a judgement one way or the other. Probably going to keep it in the bag for the rest of the winter. I will say, that as goofy as it looks, it actually feels really nice in the hand. It flew more OS than I was thinking, not a ton, but definitely more than I was expecting.

Threw this goofy looking thing back in the bag again today. It's kind of grown on me surprisingly. Pretty unpredictable if it's windy but I've had enough good shots with out it keep dabbling with it.

Latest posts