• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

All Things Dynamic Discs

Just showing my love for DD. Had to fix a smartboard here at school and was testing it out

photo-6.jpg

i know alot of people were very sad to hear u guys cant make it to the augusta classic, We really hope u guys can work something out with the local store so this can happen!! U guys do great thing s for the sport, and dont let anyone get in the way of that.

can u post a pic of the z zones that just came in for the dglo tourney? are they sparkle? glo? newer colors?

thanks.

Just got your newsletter. When does the Rewards program begin? I just bought some Glo Zones and am wondering if they'll be applied.

Here's a link to the Z Zones and Glo Z Zones we have available for sale.

Glo Z and Z Zones

We also have some rare colors up for auction in our eBay store. Check them out here.

Sorry we can't make it to the Augusta Classic.

Our rewards program is already up and running but only for our store at DynamicDiscs.net. It does not apply to purchases made through our eBay store. You can click on My Account and click on My Rewards to see how many points you have accumulated.

I'd ordered several Ti Buzzz SS a while ago. They held one of them out to have EMac sign, and I just received it yesterday. Sweet!! Superior customer service! Thanks again

So I've noticed recently that when you click on Dyemax nothing is available anymore? Backed up with Dyemax orders?

I asked them this on FB:

"Dynamic Discs: Our DyeMax process is currently undergoing some repairs and upgrades. It should be up and running within 2-3 weeks. Check back for updates."

Osmo is correct. We are hoping to have the process up and running by the end of next week.

DD is the best! Thanks for running so many events in Charlotte this year. I hope we make it worth your time.