• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

All Things Dynamic Discs

Actually it's going to be moved up for dynamicdiscs.net to 11 pm central on March 28th.

Decodye Lat64 Havoc
Lucid Judge
Lucid Air Escape
Stock Stamp Fuzion Truth

I keep eyeballing these dyemax discs by Dynamic and want to pick one up soon. I'm not a baseball fan perse but i like this disc. The question I have is it looks very dark and desaturated (like the picture was taken under bad lighting) and I wonder if anyone has seen or owns one of these and can confirm they are bright, vibrant and worth the extras cash!

picture.php

All of the baseball and golf ball dyemax I've seen have looked great. The flatter the disc mold the better.

Oh you added it here. I thought you meant you put it in the warden equipment thread. I sometimes forget to look here. You got your answer though. A PM is always fine. I'm excited to try a lucid warden now too after the judge turned out so well. Sometime this summer in case anyone else is wondering about the lucid wardens. May-July I'll try to update when it's more solid of a time frame.

So is the free shipping permanent or is it just a nice Holiday treat?

Classic Soft Judge

I am looking to buy 3 or 4 Classic Soft Judges in orange at 174-175grams. When are you guys making another run of them.

Any chance of you guys taking paypal payments any time in the near future? I prefer to buy/sell discs out of one paypal account, instead of paying with a credit card and transferring money around.

Any chance of you guys taking paypal payments any time in the near future? I prefer to buy/sell discs out of one paypal account, instead of paying with a credit card and transferring money around.

In the same vein, I'd love to be able to pay via Amazon Payments. Disc Nation is the only DG site I've seen that does that.

They do. The PayPal option shows on the front page and upon checkout the icon to use PP is there under the total. ;)