• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] All Things FIREBIRD

Sorry, I wasn't picking on the disc itself.
I've thrown them and do think they're nice.
Just not going to stand in line for one.

Nobody really has to. All you have to do is wait a bit and they will be available. I'm guessing everyone will be able to grab one by the start of summer or before.

Would be interesting to know how much Nate actually gets. . the signature Series cost $10 more than a normal Firebird, how much of that $10 goes to Nate and how much to Innova

Nate definitely hit the jackpot getting the sig Firebird.

I have never wanted one but all the craze (especially watching Nate use them, but also all the online hype) had me convinced I should buy one. Then I remembered I still don't need one. I may look for one at a local shop later this year if there's one around.

Would be interesting to know how much Nate actually gets. . the signature Series cost $10 more than a normal Firebird, how much of that $10 goes to Nate and how much to Innova

The Sexton color glow Champion Firebirds cost $19.99 at the Innova Pro Shop this year, I believe. Non-Sexton colored glow Champion discs go for $15.99 perhaps, depending on the retailer? Anyways, they cost more than normal Champion discs, so probably around a $4 difference.

Whatever amount he gets is none of my business.

The Sexton color glow Champion Firebirds cost $19.99 at the Innova Pro Shop this year, I believe. Non-Sexton colored glow Champion discs go for $15.99 perhaps, depending on the retailer? Anyways, they cost more than normal Champion discs, so probably around a $4 difference.

Nice prices, here in Sweden a Sexton Firebird is $35 and a normal Champion Firebird $18

i agree with you in whatever amount he gets is none of my business . .BUT, innova and Discmania market these discs with the slogan "A substantial portion of each sale will benefit Nate Sexton and his touring efforts."

So therefore it´s rather interesting what Innova and Discmania counting as "substantial"

I have over 50 Signature Discs, and i really hope tha players gets a substantial part of the sale

Nice prices, here in Sweden a Sexton Firebird is $35 and a normal Champion Firebird $18

i agree with you in whatever amount he gets is none of my business . .BUT, innova and Discmania market these discs with the slogan "A substantial portion of each sale will benefit Nate Sexton and his touring efforts."

So therefore it´s rather interesting what Innova and Discmania counting as "substantial"

I have over 50 Signature Discs, and i really hope tha players gets a substantial part of the sale

Whoa! Discs cost more over your way.

Yeah those are the prices here as well ... they are actually a bit steeper over here. $36 for a sexton, $21 for a stock champion

Prices in Sweden are allways including VAT. . but still things cost alot i Sweden,...and even more in Norway ;)

I have it on good authority (whose source shall remain nameless) that Nate definitely receives a substantial portion of earnings from his Tour Series releases.

Happy to support Nate and kudos to Innova. :clap:

That said, crazy to think of the profit margin that a disc that was just produced 3 years ago has grown to in the collectors market. Hopefully Nate is sitting on a fat stack of 2015's that he can double down on in the future. :D

A little birdie (see what I did there?) told me that the players get $5 per disc for each Tour Series disc sold. So I think the above is close if not outright correct.

Any difference in flight between 2017 and 2018 sexton?

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

Pretty similar, I actually like thay fact that its straighter. It just lets me add another fb to my bag lol

Anyone got pics of their 2018 sexy birds? Mine didn't come today and I won't be back home for over a week :(

That said, crazy to think of the profit margin that a disc that was just produced 3 years ago has grown to in the collectors market. Hopefully Nate is sitting on a fat stack of 2015's that he can double down on in the future. :D

According to him, from a Sexton Shootout, he is sitting on a fat stack of them and they aren't for sale.

i recently purchased a new DX Firebird 175.

i was quite disappointed.

it did throw long, but it essentially flew like a Thunderbird.

i like the Thunderbird, but i really want my firebird to have a heavier fade at the end of the flight.

i use cheap DX firebirds for long shots along the water's edge that i want to be sure fades back onto land and that dont break me if by chance it stays in the water.

aside from buying an expensive version are there any good, inexpensive options out there anymore?

Latest posts