• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

American Disc Golf Tour

Handing the tournament leader a microphone on the final hole so he can provide some play by play for one of his competitors.

Revolutionary!

Alright, time to look at the positive. It was revolutionary, I've never laughed through a presentation of disc golf start to finish. Good job!

Hooters girls are generally never attractive when viewed eye to eye, they have other attributes to look at once you move away from the above the neck "ugly".

Great shot of Boucher picking up the basket on the last hole and carrying it away. Gotta clear out so the real golfers can do their thing.

Steve Boucher picking up the basket and hustling it out of there quick after the last hole...guess Cobblestone wants their holes open again as soon as possible.

They requested country club attire and there is some old dude wearing a shirt with the sleeves cut off. LOL.

Judging from the gallery and the fact they're dismantling the course before the cameras go dark, I'm guessing those ams are long gone already.

Considering most of them were from out of town/state, I'm sure they had to leave early so they could get back for work tomorrow.