• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

American Disc Golf Tour

Necro-bumping this thread, because oldmandiscer and kilgus should resurrect the ADGT...

WITH SMALL BASKETS!

Logic: the ADGT was played with standard sized baskets, yet failed. "Pro's" are now clamoring for small baskets.

Guaranteed success. How could the combined genius of oldmandiscer and kilgus, a self-professed pro himself, fail???

:popcorn:

They might break up in a dispute over all that flagged O.B. on a golf course.

At least Kilgus dropped some of his own coin and was willing to prove how correct he was.

P.S. Kudos on "pro's", though it's going to need a footnote in this thread.

Otherwise, I'd "nice" your post, but because you necrobumped it I'm going to spend 14 hours re-reading and re-living good times.

Would Cam Todd really waste his time arguing with the likes of other DGCR users like OMD does? Seems to me if you are a world champ you'd have some actual pull and be able to go ahead and get something going.

Just to be sure, maybe somebody could dig up some internet examples of confirmed Cam Todd writing samples and see if they match much.

On a side note, I once gave directions to our local course to Cam Todd and Mike "Worm" Young who were traveling together in a car festooned in Disc Golf stickers, made it there after work on time, and got to follow them on their practice round the afternoon before a big tournament, probably the Lumberjack Open. This was in about 2001 or 2002 or so. Worm aced one of the short holes there that no longer exists.

You guys are diluting this thread. I'm waiting for the printed & bound hardback version to come out, and after all the thrills of the main text, an epilogue about narrower baskets is going to be a letdown.

Sorry. You are right. The glory was in Ziploc bags of cash, Hooters girls, and a web stream in ESPN.

How could that of failed???

....and their own crazy rules and a new organization and $300 entry fees and a bad website and blocking critics discs with holes in them and ......

But, gosh, I don't want to spoil it for those who haven't read it, yet.

That crossed my mind.

I'm starting to think that he is Cam Todd. They both love small baskets. One of them is actually a pro. Cam is old. He's a man, and a "discer".

Kilgus on the other hand isn't all that old.

The way to really tell is...Is Cam Todd a flat earther?

Latest posts