• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

American Disc Golf Tour

Player refunds are at the sole discretion of the Tournament Director.

LOL, we all know how Falient feels about refunds/customer service...

The rule book seems to lack an editorial (QA) review.
Similar to anything else done by this group...

Friends don't even let enemies play in the American Disc Golf Tour

twg5OGk.jpg
FTFY

Beginning in Jan 2016 any discs to be used in licensed American Disc Golf Tour events must be approved for play. Please submit 2 samples of each disc to 1110 First Street South, Suite B/#11, Columbia, SC 29209 c/o Tim Hogg with the $75 approval fee to be paid by calling 803-210-5293.
Do I get my approved discs signed by ol Boss Hogg?

I saw these logos when I first looked at the site, but can't find them now. Which page were they on?

They probably weren't really sponsors. Sticking some big name logos on a webpage to give the appearance of legitimacy seems like a Chris "Con Artist" Kilgus move.

Actually made me laugh out loud. Reported to Amazon as "Promotional Content" in violation of their Customer Review Creation Guidelines. :rolleyes:
^^ Glad I wasn't the only one...

If it's on a ball golf course, the chances of Billy Crump getting to use his classic "in jail" line will be pretty slim.

If it's on a ball golf course, the chances of Billy Crump getting to use his classic "in jail" line will be pretty slim.

I wouldnt be too sure about that. With the 930 rated pros that are going to be on the lead card, there are sure to be a lot of shots that go in some interesting places.

When I read the announcement that Billy Crump was doing the commentating on BookFace, I thought I was reading that for Steve Dodges tour. Ugh. I HOPE this doesn't affect Billy Crump in a negative way.

When I read the announcement that Billy Crump was doing the commentating on BookFace, I thought I was reading that for Steve Dodges tour. Ugh. I HOPE this doesn't affect Billy Crump in a negative way.

He'll be fine: Crumpilicious is Crumpilicious

I'm just going to say it again. I miss Billy Crump.

Billy Crump certainly has some great one-liners, but they'll need a hurricane microphone to deal with the heavy breathing.

It all starts somewhere

Looks like noodle arm nailed it.

Salient has put out some good stuff lately, especially the Ember 2.0 and the DGX shoes. The ADGT shows two tournaments to be aired on ESPN3 and more to be added next year. Not sure why people are so quick to put down something and late to build up.

Its how the internet works anymore. Its mostly hating, although salient has burnt many bridges. If i see a dg tourney on espn i will be truley impressed

Many of you seem pretty negative. I am unfamiliar with Salient. What is their history?
There were some issues with their first couple bags that they put out. Like anything else they have made major improvements and all the products over the last year and a half have been very high quality. I have had a Helix bag for a year now and had no issues. People seem to be real quick to bash and not so quick to compliment.

There were some issues with their first couple bags that they put out. Like anything else they have made major improvements and all the products over the last year and a half have been very high quality. I have had a Helix bag for a year now and had no issues. People seem to be real quick to bash and not so quick to compliment.

Not sure if this guy is the new company rep..... or not :|

Just way too many instances where the service department was ridiculous. Good luck to them with the ESPN3 thing, but they will never get a dime of my money.

Even if someone other than Salient was doing this---in the way that it's being done---there would be a lot of skepticism.

Even if someone other than Salient was doing this---in the way that it's being done---there would be a lot of skepticism.

There would be 99% less skepticism. Salient and those associated with the company are the main reason why no one will support them.

Not sure if this guy is the new company rep..... or not :|

Just way too many instances where the service department was ridiculous. Good luck to them with the ESPN3 thing, but they will never get a dime of my money.

Agreed that it souds like a new rep for them or at least someone in the "Squad". Salient probably just made like 50 dummy accounts a year ago so they could throw everybody off.

Looks like Kilgus is back on the forums.