• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

American Disc Golf Tour

There are unattractive Hooters girls walking with the card? Is that the never been done before thing we guessed was going to be live drone coverage?

A lot of technical issues considering they arent using backpacks

Sent from my SM-T237P using Tapatalk

Explanations of the holes are awful....where the hell is the basket? Ob? Ideal flight path?

30 person gallery? Ish

Now there's drama. Ricky's putt goes OB and he wants to go again from his lie, Barry puts his hand up and says "Don't have that choice here. PDGA you have that choice, you don't have that choice here." No discussion, Ricky just hangs his head and walks to his lie. Ricky playing like ****.

Those "gold standard" baskets are catching everything in sight...

Barry playing and commentating at the same time is like the goalies being mic'd up during the NHL All-Star game. Pretty fun when it's the All-Star game. Not sure if it's so appropriate for a "professional" event.

All of this is a COMPLETE embarrassment to the sport. Glad I didn't share this with anyone. When the other tourneys are on live stream, I share the crap out of them, and watch at work just to get caught and show people what it is.

This looks like a kids game took over a golf course for a day.

WE HAVE REAL DISC GOLF COURSES I SWEAR, THEY EXIST.... trying to explain to the 30 person gallery

Super embarrassing watching Barry try to fight to win, and then carry a mic :|

Long camera shot showing a gallery control rope. Literally 12 people in the gallery near it.

Everyone knows the Sports Illustrated curse, make the cover and crash, maybe Ricky is suffering the ESPN curse, get on ESPN and crash?

Could he be taking a dive, for excitement and ratings?

(Pardon the question, I'm not watching and there's no live scoring, either.)

Jeebus did you see how much barry is mic'd up?? How does he throw with that on?

I can't believe he's doing it, cripes, talk about a hash in your focus. This one I hope goes away.

It isn't the same hole is it? I thought he said it is the same area. But not the same basket?

I can't believe he's doing it, cripes, talk about a hash in your focus. This one I hope goes away.

It isn't the same hole is it? I thought he said it is the same area. But not the same basket?

Same basket, different tee.

Jeebus did you see how much barry is mic'd up?? How does he throw with that on?

Is that the revolutionary broadcast technique, having a competitor in a "major" event also be the analyst? It might fit the bill of never having been done before.

Could he be taking a dive, for excitement and ratings?

(Pardon the question, I'm not watching and there's no live scoring, either.)

Ricky has a tendency to bounce under pressure and it looks like that. He is clearly unhappy. They had several shots of him midfairway by himself looking very angry.

Sooooo many short putts. The highlight so far is Barry slipping on a slope while taking his stance after throwing OB, then making a 45 footer.

Baskets can't catch anything.

Sooooo many short putts. The highlight so far is Barry slipping on a slope while taking his stance after throwing OB, then making a 45 footer.

Baskets can't catch anything.

Dude MJ just missed from like 10-15ft....
I was wondering if it was the players but I think the baskets are garbage

There is definitely a basket issue. These guys have occasional cut through shots, but it is happening on every hole. WANT ONE! :)

.....and how's the gallery so small, when there are 65 other players on site---plus the ticket buyers?

I mean damn...they could at least zoom in on the score board from time to time here...

Latest posts