• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Recommend] An "Anode" in base plastic?

MVP's molding process is a two shot, too. I can't find the video right now, but they show the process.

Innova's already said their discs are all but "welded" together. Cut those contact points off, and the overmold will remained as locked onto the core as it always was.

Well they aren't really 2 different pieces I guess is what I meant. Sure Innova has said that but I haven't seen it like an ION so I cant comment if they stay locked together or not. WHy have those ugly things going on then anyways?!

andddddd aren't you suppose to chopping these damn discs up already?!

Last edited:
I'm waiting for an Ion in grippy base plastic. Drooooooool.

Are you really arguing that MVP's overmold and core are one piece? I have more than a couple proton molds with air pockets clearly visible between the two pieces. Besides, being able to heavily weight one piece's plastic and molding the second piece super light for their "Gyro" tech is kind of the point of their discs.

I appreciate what you're trying to say, Aim, but I think you're missing the mark.

Are you really arguing that MVP's overmold and core are one piece? I have more than a couple proton molds with air pockets clearly visible between the two pieces. Besides, being able to heavily weight one piece's plastic and molding the second piece super light for their "Gyro" tech is kind of the point of their discs.

I appreciate what you're trying to say, Aim, but I think you're missing the mark.

No thats the difference I am talking about. They are actually overmolded cores not a 2 shot disc with a whole enwrapped rim and just a different top/bottom of the flight plate. You might be missing MY mark :p

I putt better with an Anode than any other putter I have tried, and m looking forward to the day I can try it in another plastic.

I hope the baseline plastic is more like Pro than DX, though...

Latest posts