• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Another Yay!

EclipticOne

Birdie Member
So today at whistlers I threw a 600' shot!!! :cool: SIX HUNDRED FEET! Nevermind the fact that the top of the world goes about 150' down :p...... I did throw about a 425'-450' shot on the last hole... :rolleyes:

Nice. what disc? I was pretty stoked that I was throwing my old beat up Roc 300' and Champ Spider about 300' just the other day.

Holy crap! I'm happy if I can drive over half that. I second zud's question: what disc? And do you throw forehand or backhand?

Way to go! That's such a cool hole! I just played Whistler's for the first time about 10 days ago. It really is a great course. My drive went close to 600 feet also. The only problem was it went 400 feet forward and then faded 200 feet to the right (LHBH)! If you ever get up to the Seattle area in the summer play Crystal Mountain. It's a ski area and has about four big downhill boomers like that in a row. Great fun!

Latest posts