• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Any good courses near Eau Claire?

gripNrip91

Bogey Member
my family is going to the metropolis hotel/resort, and i made a deal with my mom that if there is a DG course within 45 min or less that she would let me go for the day, i know there is a couple around that area but which ones are worth playing and which ones arent? i like courses that are open and woodsy , i like to shape shots and pick out lines. any suggestions on where to play?

In addition to those already mentioned; Wakanda is a quality old school style course; and the Pioneer Bar and Grill has beverages on site and is a fun nine with a lot of water in play.

thanks for all the info guys, tower ridge looks like the one/s i will be playing and maybe a couple other ones

Forgot Brickyard, that one is good too. Eau Claire is one of the best areas for disc in the fine state of Wisco. That grouping is about as strong as anywhere.

If you love mostly wooded courses with extreme and unique terrain, you MUST play Brickyard in Menomonie!!!!! I just played Brickyard, Lambs Creek, Axledog, and Wakanda last weekend. They are all very solid and fundamentally sound, but Brickyard will receive the best review of the bunch (ratings may be close, but Brickyard FEELS like a resounding frontrunner and winner!). It has 2 sets of tees and two permanent pins. You could really play 18 GREAT holes out there, plus another 18 really good ones by using the two combinations.

And the 36 holes at Tower Ridge are all worth playing on the unique wooded ridge around the cross country ski trails.

haha, when i saw the thread title i thought this may be a joke thread. i guess not tho...lol.

future notice. use the search feature on the site for finding courses

future notice. use the search feature on the site for finding courses

i did haha, i was just asking for other peoples opinions because i got only one day there and i didnt want to waste time on a course that i wouldnt particularly like thats all

Latest posts