• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Any putters like a yeti?

I tried the Yeti for a while and it's a great putter in my opinion. Probably my 3rd favorite after the Anode and Voodoo. I love the puddle top but I've found that I don't like big bead putters which it is.

Flies great though, just a hair overstable. Feels very controllable driving or putting with. I've got that lightly used one if you wanna trade.

I had an orange 175 Wizard that became a puddle top after putting with it and open upshots and it feels JUST like Yetis do to me. YMMV of course.

I'm a big fan of the Yeti, however I only use them for driving. They're a great straight to understable complement to a KC Pro Aviar.

Yeah I use a yeti for drives and most upshots. I carry another heavyweight one for really long putt attempts.

I was living in Phoenix when yeti came down for the memorial and had his new putters with him. He also put on a putting clinic. He's a huge dude and I'm pretty big myself, so it was nice to get some input from him. I think that I'm a decent putter nowadays due to incorporating his advice into my putting game.

Recently I've been trying to beat the crap out of my 167g 3x yeti so its flippier. Right now its just straight.

If you want something like a yeti, beat up a DX big bead. Its probably going to be slicker than a yeti though.

Yetis feel like Yetis. Why do you want something else that's similar to a Yeti instead of just throwing a Yeti?

Yetis feel like Yetis. Why do you want something else that's similar to a Yeti instead of just throwing a Yeti?

yep! I see that a lot one here.."what disc is like this disc" or whatever. If it's not OOP (which Yetis certainly aren't) why replace it?

If it's not OOP...why replace it?

Because deep down we have an insatiable thirst for new plastic, no matter how many discs we have. We are a bane to our wallets, and a boon to manufacturers everywhere.

Because deep down we have an insatiable thirst for new plastic, no matter how many discs we have. We are a bane to our wallets, and a boon to manufacturers everywhere.

What he said. I like yetis but I like experimenting with other putters.

yes. :hfive:

I think a nicely worked in Ion is very similar to a lot of Yetis you find on the shelf. I putt with Ions, but can switch over to a Yeti more comfortably than even a Wizard at the stage my putters at (a Neutron that I've putted with since the day they came out)

I got another ace with my yeti over the weekend!!

I agree with the guy that suggested the yeti...they're amazingly yeti-like

Lookin for concave, try challenger

This, I have two D Challengers and they both have sunken flight plates like a Yeti. So if that is what you are looking for, check out a D challenger.

If you are just trying to find a putter that has plastic that feels like a Yeti, then I don't know. Maybe look through a big stock of Gateway wizards, you'll probably find one that has a plastic that feels similar to a Yeti.

Latest posts