• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Anybody use one of these stools?

I use this one.

Great for a normal course, you can relax while you wait for others to shoot in the fairway and the teebox.

^fyi that small plastic ring that holds the legs together will crack before long and the material will rip. I have friends who used these til they broke. Meanwhile my camptime is still holding strong

To the op
Save yourself the frustration and get a campyime stool. The ,3 leg are the most common but if u want a back rest,there is a 4 leg camptime and its comfy

I have had both, the 4 leg version sinks into any soil that is remotely loose. The Camptime is superior.

^ a friend of mine has that innova bag and its pretty comfortable surprisingly. his is a little heavy but hes got it jam packed with discs in every pocket.

^fyi that small plastic ring that holds the legs together will crack before long and the material will rip. I have friends who used these til they broke. Meanwhile my camptime is still holding strong

To the op
Save yourself the frustration and get a campyime stool. The ,3 leg are the most common but if u want a back rest,there is a 4 leg camptime and its comfy

this
I had one of the ones the OP linked and the fabric did rip
overall not the best nor most comfortable chair

I have a camptime now and I am very happy
more durable, while also being lighter I think

I bought an ebay one and it was small and a little heavy. The camptime i have i bought for 25$ is perfect and light. Yeah camptime

To the op

I picked up a couple of steel legged tripods with the plastic ring ($5 each - used) and I noticed right away that the ring is a weak point. Some rings are better than others (one is literally a ring and the other is a disc with three holes in it.) but i am wondering how the Camptime stool is connected and if i can modify my cheapos to prevent failure. Anybody got close-ups of the connection point? or willing to describe how it's done?

We are getting the one below in our players back for the Zebulon tourney you should come down Mr. America :D...

VID00199.jpg

Another happy owner of a CampTime Stool. They're lighter and stromger than the one you posted, and more comfy to boot. I paid $25 for my camp time, and have seen them in plenty of places for about that.

I've only seen them for about $31 shipped. I thought I might as well go ahead and spend a couple extra bucks for a nuke symbol or something on one lol.

If you end up anywhere near Charlotte anytime soon, Alpine Ski Center had just gotten some in last Wednesday. They were $25.

Latest posts