• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Anyone else just not like tie-dye discs?

haters_gonna_hate3.jpg

Last edited:
I domt mind some tye dye discs, but they can be a pain to find sometimes. Especially in leaves. Which is why I stay away from them for the most part. Do have a very nice 11x kc pro gazelle tye dye thats sick looking!

I don't like them at all :thmbdown: -- don't know why....they just don't look right to me. :D

Garret

i have a ce jls thats tye dye. its probably the easiest disc in the history of discs to lose

tie dyes are crap, it's just like painting your car that douchebag yellow color, just makes you look like an idiot. it always blows my mind when someone starts talking about a "sweet dye" they are working on. get a damn job or something and shut your stupid mouth. you're an idiot, hippy go home.

I feel better now.

tie dyes are crap, it's just like painting your car that douchebag yellow color, just makes you look like an idiot. it always blows my mind when someone starts talking about a "sweet dye" they are working on. get a damn job or something and shut your stupid mouth. you're an idiot, hippy go home.

I feel better now.

At least you spelled "you're" correctly... :|

I despise them. They're impossible to find in the mountains with all the sage and manzanita. Chameleons is what I call them cause they blend with everything. Pink discs ftw. There's some new discraft tye dyes for sale on my thread for all you lovers.

Last edited:
I don't like em either. Lost the last of my tyedyes about a year ago. Haven't bought one since.

Into the marbly star plastic myself!!!

Ive heard the champ tye dye discs are actually harder plastic and thus far more stable....I hate the endless searches but my experience has been that they are more stable

Your experience has been wrong. Same plastic, same stability.

I do not buy into the idea that factory dyed discs go further, have more stability, have better glide, etc, however, I do believe there is something in the way of added grip. I swear my champion stuff that is factory dyed have a slightly more grippy feel. If you think about it, it can make sense if this is truly the case. Something in the dyeing process slightly changes the chemical makeup of the top most layer of the plastic, giving the sensation of added grip.

It may have been just one disc that has given me the placebo effect for all dyed discs, but I feel more comfortable with Champion factory dyed discs than I do normal stock.

I feel better now.

yeah hippy go home and take your stupid frisbee games with you...yeah the dumb sport you created and cultivated to the point that the masses are on board and now feel it is their own....also take your silly friendliness and open spirit away to so that we can all hate everyone and talk trash.

I don't feel better now