• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Gateway] Anyone like the Warlock?

I have used and loved the Warlock since it came out....it seems like not many people have even tried it. I find it to be faster, with more glide, and a better feel than the Wizard....
Hazelwood Jeff? How are you, man?

I'm doing alright, not playing nearly as much DG as I used to. By the way, love the Captain Beefheart quote....
I'm so bad anymore I usually just play 9; by 18 I'm almost guaranteed to blow out a knee, a shoulder, or my back (possibly all three). The arthritis in my hands makes it impossible to really grip a disc anyway. It's all sorts of ugly. I just go out and throw because what am I supposed to do, quit?

Getting old sucks, but it's better than the alternative.

Just picked up this trio from PIAS this week. Top is run of the mill SS in my preferred white. Perfect adder for the putting putter rotation.
Bottom 2 are older PDGA approved Softs.
Left one is a dead ringer for old KC Pro, just the slightest amount of give. The right one is closer to Medium. Both went straight in the bag as throwers.

IMG_0682.jpeg

Latest posts