• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] Are you a Lat 64 Fan?

Found a nitch for my Blitz today. When faced with a 40MPH headwind I threw the crap out of it on a huge anhyzer line and it stayed true without getting crazy flippy or doing any whacky elevation changes. This disc seems to be wind resistant.

Vision and Pure are probably the only understable discs they make. Spike is borderline.

Come on Hoey, if anywhere would sell a poo-brown disc it would be Marshall Street.

Lighter GL Halos are Sidewinder flippy.

Today was my first round with my new opto striker and vision. After field throws and one round, the striker just might have dominated my bag. Sorry to my stalker, eagle, teebird and tracker, you are now all second look discs. All I need now is some goldline... this might be the new plastic, but my vision seems more overstable than understable. It still earned a bag spot.

give it a week. my gl vision is SUPER flippy after about a months worth of use. still incredibly fast and controllable though.:thmbup:

Today was my first round with my new opto striker and vision. After field throws and one round, the striker just might have dominated my bag. Sorry to my stalker, eagle, teebird and tracker, you are now all second look discs. All I need now is some goldline... this might be the new plastic, but my vision seems more overstable than understable. It still earned a bag spot.

There are a couple of runs of Visions that were overstable. Jeronimo on DGR will trade you anything for it. Visions should be quite flippy out of the box, as flippy as any other premium plastic driver out there. I'm testing a really domey Opto Vision right now and its a fun disc. It really glides like no other Lat 64 disc.

Another great Lat 64 disc that has kind of gotten lost in the shuffle is the Riot. Its sort of like their Wraith, but I like it better than a Wraith.

Riot = my go to driver. Definitely don't forget about it!

The only reason I have put down my Riot is because I got the Halo. It's like cheating on your girlfriend's hot younger sister, you know it's wrong, but you just can't help it.

Ok, I think I am the only one that doesn't like the opto plastic. I found it warped easy in a warm car. I bought a Riot last summer, and it was warped before I figured it out. Just my 2 cents

The Core is a sweet disc. I still like my Opto, but the Gold Line is growing on me. That disc can do it all.

After I build my Discraft collection I will be working on Lat 64 stuff. I am mostly an Innova guy looking to branch out.

My core and buzzz are almost interchangeable. I feel my core is a tad more stable and has a tad more glide

That's a pretty good assessment. I started out with an Opto and just picked up a Goldline. The Goldline seems i a lot flatter and feels more like a Buzzz than teh Opto which is slightly domey. Has anyone else experienced this with the Goldline Cores?

my gl core (172) is significantly more understable than my z buzzz. much faster too. TONS of glide.

I love Lat64 but I think the Buzzz is better than the Core. :(

Yeah, I just went to the practice field and I was in awe at how I missed this disc. I tried throwing it too hard earlier and it just fluttered and turned over but from a stand I can whip it out 250 feet without a problem. It's a beautiful disc.

Latest posts