• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Are you going APE?

Yah google screwed me. I was looking at the sweater monkey and copied the image address and it pasted that weird thing. Quick edit changed that so I have no idea what you are talking about. ;)

I thought it was going to be this...
weblogo.jpg

I don't get why Innova is flooding the market with all this high speed stuff... When Discraft finally launched the Nuke (pun intended) I was actually excited, with Innova I have a hard enough time keeping the names straight much less buying all these and trying them out. I liked the ESP Nuke, I think I'm gonna wait to see what they have in the works before I throw down cash on one of Innova's 20 new "must have" high speed drivers.

Yea, it's hard to take discs seriously when the names are so quack. I mean Wahoo, really? Even if it were the greatest piece of plastic ever created I would still have a hard time owning one. Vulcan, I guess I can live with that, but it could be way better.

"Norris" "Hey guys, you ready? I'm about to chuck norris!" And of coarse, it would be a speed 20 disc.

^these are inside jokes directed at me, no one else is going to think it's funny. I wouldn't mind having a Mark Johnson custom dyed disc. Funny thing, I saw the Legend today.