• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Ask Disc Golf Center

Are you going to carry the Karma or Mystic? Also, any clue when BioFuzion Renegades will be out?

Thanks for the replies & a great site!!

We made a decision to not carry the Karma or Mystic due to manufacturing issues. I haven't heard yet when, or if, the Renegade will be run in BioFuzion. Keep in mind the BioFuzion may be like the Recycled Line of Latitude 64 and only get run occasionally.

We made a decision to not carry the Karma or Mystic due to manufacturing issues. I haven't heard yet when, or if, the Renegade will be run in BioFuzion. Keep in mind the BioFuzion may be like the Recycled Line of Latitude 64 and only get run occasionally.

Thanks for the heads up! I REALLY hope they do them in Bio. I've thrown a buddy's a few times he got at Bowling Green & they are sweet. I've thrown his Lucid a few times & it was way too stable for my noodle

Are all the Star Gators in stock the ones that have a bead and have "3+" printed on the top for fade in the flight numbers?

Is there any possibly of adding choosing domy of flat along with the color because that would be so sweet!

I notice that you offer many of your Quest AT discs in SRP plastic. I'm wondering if this is "regular" SRP or 80/20. Or does it vary from disc to disc? Thanks.

Is there any possibly of adding choosing domy of flat along with the color because that would be so sweet!

Unfortunately, that isn't something we will be able to offer. Each feature we offer exponentially increases the database and the time it takes to list the discs.

I notice that you offer many of your Quest AT discs in SRP plastic. I'm wondering if this is "regular" SRP or 80/20. Or does it vary from disc to disc? Thanks.

Most of the SRP we have in stock is the 80/20 SRP. We have very little, if any, of the original SRP left.

Are all the Star Gators in stock the ones that have a bead and have "3+" printed on the top for fade in the flight numbers?

I have 3 in 175 Yellow, a 175 Red and a 167 Orange that has the 3+ in the flight numbers. The rest say 3, or don't have the flight numbers at all.

Sometimes I noticed e-mails go unanswered for days, or an indefinite amount of time...why is that?

Sometimes I noticed e-mails go unanswered for days, or an indefinite amount of time...why is that?

In most cases like the last response, I was not in the last two days due to illness and I am the only one that checks the thread. I will be sure to have my assistant start checking it when I'm out of the office from now on.