• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] Attention All Die-Hard Roc Fans

cjrogus

I bet I could throw a FH here.
What would it take you to play a one disc tournament with a buzz? If it was included in the entry fee would it be fine? Would thou's hands start to boil as you gripped it?

Why does there have to be this silly rivalry between these two discs? They're both great, and very different molds that are perfectly capable of coexisting in the same bag.

Still waiting to find a "Birds and the Bees" tournament that was Roc or Buzzz only. Why pick a side when you get a better turn out when you allow both?

My Roc3 sits nicely next to a well seasoned Buzzz in my bag.

I mean... maybe they are fighting it out to the death when I'm not watching or something... but they seem pretty cool with eachother.

Why does there have to be this silly rivalry between these two discs? They're both great, and very different molds that are perfectly capable of coexisting in the same bag.

Buzzz's r 4 teh noobz!

If you spent time picking a good course that fits whatever disc you chose I would be happy. If the focus is to ostracize people for their preferences, then your frisbee sucks and I'm going home.

My Roc3 sits nicely next to a well seasoned Buzzz in my bag.

I mean... maybe they are fighting it out to the death when I'm not watching or something... but they seem pretty cool with eachother.

^^^Me too. I have a flat dx roc, Roc3 and BuzzzSS in the bag and they all have their shots. :D

I could probably do it, but I suspect that all the Roc guys would get beat by the Buzzz guys just from them being more familiar with the disc.

Still waiting to find a "Birds and the Bees" tournament that was Roc or Buzzz only. Why pick a side when you get a better turn out when you allow both?

Now, ^this, would be interesting.

Roc vs Buzzz

The tourney is called roc vs buzzz. You can throw one or the other. Total score for roc throwers vs total score of buzzz throwers. I think it caps at 72 peeps.

where in michigan and when is this tournament

I don't think it exists, I was just dreaming out loud. :doh:

My buddies and I have joked around about doing something like that but have not gotten around to putting together anything formal. Does sound like a fun format and would love to see a 1-disc challenge where you can pick either or.

The tourney is called roc vs buzzz. You can throw one or the other. Total score for roc throwers vs total score of buzzz throwers. I think it caps at 72 peeps.

Yep we have one next weekend in Kansas City.

Did it last year too, one of the most fun events I've ever been a part of.

I throw Roc's but if I was going to throw the Discraft equivalent I would Throw a WASP! Considering they are MUCH closer in flight. I wish people would Stop this Roc vs Buzzz nonsense. Its dumb at least get it right and say Roc vs WASP!!!