• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Austin Texas 7/8-7/19 or 20

Txeagle

Par Member
I'll be in Austin for 2 weeks coming up soon and would like to meet up with some people and play some golf. I've played down there quite a few times but always by myself and never played any minis down there. I don't know what my work schedule will be like just yet but im sure i'll be getting off by 3-5 every afternoon and would like to get some golf in(i'll be off on the weekends so those will be the marathon golf days). I can't seem to find a good list of minis and when I do it seems like most minis are flex start is that the norm for down there? I'm sure i'll be staying close to ABIA (since thats where i'll be working) so Roy G and Met Center are easy to get to I would just like to play some more courses and hopefully get a couple minis in to see how I stack up against the golfers down there since I could possibly be moving down there very soon.

Pm me if you want to try and meet up to get some golfing in

Thanks
Kyle

I'm down here visiting until the end of the month. I really have no plans, but would certainly like to get out and play some golf. I'll PM you my number if you want to try and pick up a casual round sometime.

Austin has been fun other than....somone stealing a stack of four of my best discs from right next to my bag at circle c..i walked into the woods to find a disc that skipped in..came back and the stack of discs i had sitting next to my bag were gone....Blue new run avery destroyer with #48865 on the front, a white pre-avery SDS with a lime green and pink halo around the center no name or number I had just got it recently, a pink and white swirly bio-fuzion escape with #48865 on the front and a yellow bar stamped SMRD roc with my ace ink on the back and #48865 on the front ..if anyone finds any of these I would love to get them back and would gladly buy you a beer or other reward

let me know

thanks
Kyle