• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Average Drive of DGCR throwers

We have a guy in town that can absolutely crush a disc - easy 550+ but is probably the worst putter Ive ever seen. IDK why people think distance matters so much. it's just one tool in your belt

then let's play and put your money where your mouth is?
I'd have to hear from the doc then rehab and give me a month to warm up, you got much more time to practice.. I'd have papers to prove my unable to play.. sounds :thmbup:??

Relax, lol.. I am up for a round if we are in the same vicinity at some point in time!?:thmbup:

We have a guy in town that can absolutely crush a disc - easy 550+ but is probably the worst putter Ive ever seen. IDK why people think distance matters so much. it's just one tool in your belt
We have a guy like that here too. Dude just crushes stuff. Putts like poopoo self admittedly. Super nice guy and really fun to play with.

Ive been here a few weeks and i ive been given some good advice(mostly to mind myOAT) that has improved my average drive from 315-320 to 330-340 i am putting a few more between 350 and 400 now. Ive only broke 400 once though.

Internet D measuring contest up in here.

The D doesn't stand for distance.

There was this one time I threw my brand new firebird on a hyzer flip and it just snapped up, turned over just a little bit and sailed out to around 700 feet. Maybe more like 800. I just ordered a boss, I should be able to throw that like a quarter mile.

But seriously, I really feel that a majority of the people on here are lying about their distance to us and themselves. When I first registered on these boards I was seeing all these average distances thinking, man... I suck! I play, like a lot. And from what I see on the course most players (not including chuckers) are 250-300' throwers. I can honestly say that I do not know for sure what my average distance is as each course has holes with varying lengths and obstacles. I throw how I need to throw for the situation at hand. If I get up to a 500 foot, wide open hole I bust out my favorite high speed and give it my all.

Bravo! :clap: I'd like to sit and watch :popcorn: and see if anybody jump up to challenge you and overcome their jealousity of your lordship in the game :thmbup: :D

It's a dangerous challenge to go up against my internet ego.

I just wish that I will equal the D of the great New013 one day.

Latest posts