• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Aviar Putters..... What's your fav plastic for it?

• Glow

Votes: 4 4.9%
  • DX

Votes: 35 43.2%
  • KC

Votes: 15 18.5%
  • JK

Votes: 15 18.5%
  • Champion

Votes: 4 4.9%
  • Star

Votes: 8 9.9%

• Total voters
I love the R-Pro, got it this spring and it quickly replaced the aeros I was using before. It has nice grip and goes exactly where I throw it.

I only use it for puts and short approaches by the way, I use Wizards for short drives and other approach shots.

I use a star bb aviar for drives and approaches all the time, though I don't think I like it as much as the dx version I retired as an ace disc. For a while I was putting with a JK pro aviar, but I love my wizards now for that.

Where's the r=Pro option?

I tend to like softer pastics to putt with though I may soon be moving away from that theory. So, I voted my favorite plastic in general from Innova being Champion. Looking at the results I feel it deserves the vote just so that it isn't a ZERO!

Only Aviar I use is the Star Driver, and even then only for upshots (less glide=less that can go wrong), or for putting on old stiff rusty chains that bounce out my pro Rhynos.

My one and only ace is with a JK Pro Aviar but if they made big bead aviars in DX that's all I would throw. Since they don't, I am forced to use the next best thing which is a Pro D Challenger. Maybe one of these days Innova will get smart and make every disc in every plastic. Until then they will continue to lose business.

My one and only ace is with a JK Pro Aviar but if they made big bead aviars in DX that's all I would throw. Since they don't, I am forced to use the next best thing which is a Pro D Challenger. Maybe one of these days Innova will get smart and make every disc in every plastic. Until then they will continue to lose business.

I do not know of any Disc Company that makes every disc in every type of plastic.

The closest I can come is disc companies that choose to have all their discs released in one type of plastic, for the most part.

Big bead Aviars are available in DX, but you might have to hunt around for them. I have two - one's tourney stamped and the other was an X-out double stamp.

post a picture of this stamp?

aviar.jpg
[/IMG]

R Pro....couldn't vote, because your poll is missing the only plastic in which Aviars are of any use to me:)

I like dx but also use kc for driving. I'd like to try the jk.

DX - Catches the best.

Used KC, DX, Star for over 9 years combined. All are excellent for their given purpose. When it matters though, dx for money putts.

Latest posts