• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Aviar Talk

Which Aviar is the best?

• DX

Votes: 25 39.1%
  • Champion Edition

Votes: 4 6.3%
  • Aviar-X JK

Votes: 10 15.6%
  • KC Aviar

Votes: 13 20.3%
  • Other (aviars I don't know about)

Votes: 12 18.8%

• Total voters
Great thread...I prefer the JK, or the big bead driver star Aviar. But I will hold final judgement till I hold this new r-pro stuff in my hand.

There really needs to be a sub-section on putters.

The only putter that I currently have is a Champion Aviar, but I do like it very much. Not to say that I am not looking for a different putter, but I really like the Champion Aviar.

There is something about the Aviar in Champion plastic that seems to make the disc catch chains better than most and bounce favorably more often than other putters that I have seen.

I was practicing today and hit some good 30' + putts that just seemd to hug the chains, seriously.

I mainly putt with the more stable challenger (I just prefer stability for my putts) inside of 10m, but I do like approaching with the Aviars for straight to anhyzer shots. They are all good discs, but I prefer the soft feel and slight moldability of the JK version.

Latest posts