• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Bad Lie Pics

Jellystone hole 12.. my friend nails one off the outside, mine lands in with the baby goats, Tom distracting them while I climbed the fence behind them.
IMG_20120428_175248.jpg

it was feeding time so they were very friendly.

IMG_20120428_175450.jpg

IMG_20120428_175522.jpg

at least they didn't eat my disc, or me.

That was a pretty hilarious day, considering that (right before you threw) we were bagging on your buddy for shanking one off of the goat pen.

Probably the best shot I've ever seen you throw. :clap: Not too many people can claim that they had to take a shot while being mauled by goat leeches.

This one is in an album on rkbraves social page. She's not a forum rat so I had to share this.

picture.php

I got a disc down from a power line just like that in the tournament in Texas this past Saturday the guy that threw that had to be furious

That was a pretty hilarious day, considering that (right before you threw) we were bagging on your buddy for shanking one off of the goat pen.

Probably the best shot I've ever seen you throw. :clap: Not too many people can claim that they had to take a shot while being mauled by goat leeches.

Damn those little leaches! Not many people can start a story with: "So there I was, I had been drinking and was in a pen of baby goats...."

When this actually happened I didn't have a camera, but I wanted to show and ask if the disc came through the target zone and would have exited through the basket would it count?

Attachments

• 2012-05-15 07.50.08.jpg
    2012-05-15 07.50.08.jpg
    156.2 KB · Views: 218
  • 2012-05-15 07.49.48.jpg
    2012-05-15 07.49.48.jpg
    155.6 KB · Views: 188
OK, and this is because the recent PDGA rule changes that have been made?

OK that being said and shown, 99% of the courses out there have these types of baskets: Either the gap size or the hooks allowing what my pics posted. What happens when this happens in a tourney?

Ended up with this basket hanger yesterday. Hit solid chain, flipped over, dropped straight down and hung up!

Attachments

• IMG00169-20120518-1415.jpg
    IMG00169-20120518-1415.jpg
    167.4 KB · Views: 133
I think I've posted this before on the Funniest/Weirdest things seen on the course thread, but figured it was more fitting here. I threw my Space Ghost (Lat64 Flow) on summer hole 8 at White River, it ricocheted off of one tree and punched through a branch on another tree.

picture.php

Good thing I carry a baseball in my bag....

Best part was that there were three witnesses to the pure strangeness of this shot. Light was wrecked, disc was fine.

Maybe they'll put a cage around the light now.....:D

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    160.3 KB · Views: 204
  • photo(1).jpg
    photo(1).jpg
    162.1 KB · Views: 202

Latest posts