• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Bag Modificatons

MrCrow

I saw a old old thread, that I cant revive because its so old. But the last post was someone asking if anyone had any more modification ideas. Here is my 2 cents.

I just bought a lightweight camera tripod mount. The case should be small enough to sew onto the back of my bag, and there is a quick attach mount ill have to work into the bottom of the bag with a frame. It should be nice when playing in larger groups to just have it set up.

I am going to try and find a way to put a phone mount on the bag as well. Ill use the U-Disc app to keep score and eventually have speakers in my bag for music.

It may be an idea to have a Raspberry Pi with a simple screen that can detect how strong the wind is and from what direction... Idk if its a good idea, but its an idea! Maybe there is a device that already does this, and you can skip the raspberry pi nonsense... Like a range finder with a wind gage?

Another idea is to have the phone mount be in a good angle to record videos, to later help review your form or just record good rounds. If not a separate mount for a camera. again, not sure if its a good idea or not lol.

I like the ideas! What bag are you looking to mod? The phone mount is cool, I feel having a moveable mount would help with recording, etc. The wind gage is cool, but I wouldn't (personally) as I like to "gage" it myself ;) you know, see how fast a few grass blades fly away... good luck and post pics!

I have a C15, that I really like. It's very comfortable and fits a good amount of discs without having too many. Only complaint I have is storage, so I'm sketching up some ideas to add some side pockets, not too dissimilar to the other grip bag side storage, I think. I'll think back to this thread if I get that going :)

Latest posts