• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Bag Part Deux

Alexplz

Double Eagle Member
Vitals:

Years playing/experience: Playing since spring of 2013

Right/left-handed/ambidextrous: right-handed

Throwing Style: RHBH

Golf Distance (avg/max*) for putter/mid/driver: Wizard: 150ish/200; Buzzz: 250/<300'; Sidewinder: <300/310'

Optional:

Sex: M

Injuries/handicaps?: Nope

Other sport proficiencies?: A little bit of longboarding, along with bending the elbow *glug glug glug*

//

Here's where my bag stands these days:

Basic framework as suggested by garublador:

Beaded stable putter: wizards - 250'

Stable midrange: buzzzes - 280'

Control driver: teebirds - <300'

OS driver: banshee

//

More specifically, here's the breakdown disc by disc. These are the core:

S wizards max weight: Circle putts / off the tee. I cycle these to keep them at similar stages of wear. I like putting with stiff plastic.

SS wizard: Approaches. I'm slowly wearing this one in and it holds lines nicely. Recently I've discovered some better accuracy by switching to a 3-finger mod fan grip and allowing the disc to rip out at lower speeds, rather than trying to release a 4-finger at just the right time.

FLX buzzz 170-172g: Laser shots in the woods. This thing is great for playing NW courses like pier park. Holds lines and doesn't taco or bounce 100 ft after hitting a tree. Nothing like that sound - "TOKK!!"

Z buzzz 170-172g: this one is seasoned and flies very nicely - it's staying around for sure.

DX teebird 167g: longer straight shots, annys. It's pretty well beat up and has lost most of its fade. A great complement to...

Star teebird 168g: longer straight shots, consistent fade. Digging the star plastic. Actually sits in the bag unused more often than my old DX teeb.

Champ banshee 167g: windier shots. I picked up this one to fill my OS slot but I'm not real satisfied with it. I feel like it's too light to truly fight the wind but too heavy for me to effectively overhand it with my noodle arm.

Champ sidewinder 167g: I use this one on more open holes with some space for it to fade out. This thing has massive HSS, for a sidewinder or really any speed 9 disc I've thrown.

DX sidewinder 168g: turns and turns and never stops. Hyzer flips and massive annys. Covers up my lack of a decent forehand shot.

On top of this stuff depending on my mood I'll bring the following along:

Champ Rhyno 175g: I used to putt with rhynos for a while - worked out pretty well. Very reliable fade for flex approaches.

DX Cobra 180g – just picked this one up today. Haven't thrown it yet but I've tried lighter cobras before and liked them. I wanted a slower mid for shaping lines in the woods – previously I've shyed away from heavier discs but I figured I'd try max weight to see if I could get a more consistent rip from a three finger fan grip at lower arm speeds.

ESP Meteor mid 160s – I really like the way this one flies but I've wanted to try a slower US disc for line shaping for a while and I feel this one would overlap.

DX leopard 155g and 168g – the heavier one flies EXACTLY the same path as my beat DX teeb.

JL champ shark3 176g – More OS than a roc3 the way I understand it. I am not yet convinced of the need for an OS mid.

Champ teebird 170g – kind of overlaps with my champ banshee. A little heavier so maybe better in the wind.

I've got a mess of other discs too, either too fast for me to throw or otherwise redundant or irrelevant.

//

The things I like about my current bag are that I carry discs that are well complemented by either the same mold in different plastics or different stages of wear. I expect to get more and more comfortable with my core discs because of this. I also don't rely on any plastic that is OOP or that will be any time soon.

Things I'm looking to improve on:

I play in the woods or on wooded courses plenty and would like to improve my options for shaping lines and going around tight corners. I need help sorting out the options for short range, mid range and long range utility discs. My questions include:

1. What is the most effective way to turn sharp corners? Specifically, I'm referring to getting out of trouble through a low, curved line around trees or bushes. I don't want to rely on short rollers due to uneven ground and roots. I've heard that Zones skip nicely, unlike rhynos, gators, drones, etc. If I go with a Zone what is a good weight for causing maximum stability and skippage around corners? (I'm assuming max)

2. What disc characteristics make a good utility driver for someone with lower armspeed like myself? For faster discs like the Flick, Firebird and Predator, do the heavier or lighter ones skip better? What exactly is a utility
driver used for and what are the most popular options?

3. What makes an ideal overhand disc for someone with lower armspeed? I understand the more stable, the slower the S-shape comes. For overhead shots, I'm primarily looking to throw short thumbers to approach through trees and get out of trouble.

4. Should I worry about picking up new plastic or just stick with my rhyno, shark3 and banshee? I also have a 169g Z flick… again, I feel like I would prefer my utility discs to be either max weight to fight wind (and skip further??) or 150 class for overhand shots.

Last edited by a moderator:
FLX buzzz 170-172g: Laser shots in the woods. This thing is great for playing NW courses like pier park. Holds lines and doesn't taco or bounce 100 ft after hitting a tree. Nothing like that sound - "TOKK!!"

Z buzzz 170-172g: this one is seasoned and flies very nicely - it's staying around for sure.

DX Cobra 180g – just picked this one up today. Haven't thrown it yet but I've tried lighter cobras before and liked them. I wanted a slower mid for shaping lines in the woods – previously I've shyed away from heavier discs but I figured I'd try max weight to see if I could get a more consistent rip from a three finger fan grip at lower arm speeds.

DX leopard 155g and 168g – the heavier one flies EXACTLY the same path as my beat DX teeb.

I carry 4 Leopards some days and a 150 DX figures in my stack. I just picked up 3 Eagles of different plastic after experimenting w/a 168 DX Eagle. Cobra is a nice disc and I always love Buzzzes too.

1. What is the most effective way to turn sharp corners? Specifically, I'm referring to getting out of trouble through a low, curved line around trees or bushes. I don't want to rely on short rollers due to uneven ground and roots. I've heard that Zones skip nicely, unlike rhynos, gators, drones, etc. If I go with a Zone what is a good weight for causing maximum stability and skippage around corners? (I'm assuming max)

Yeah, heavier the better for rollers frequently, especially if you are worried about hitting things. If they have mass they may keep going. I actually have a 168 X Buzzz that does nice for one particular shot on my course where if you go past the start of the tunnel you have to make a sharp turn. I just do a light overhead shot w/it at about 1-2 o'clock and it rolls quite nicely down that tunnel after making the corner.

3. What makes an ideal overhand disc for someone with lower armspeed? I understand the more stable, the slower the S-shape comes. For overhead shots, I'm primarily looking to throw short thumbers to approach through trees and get out of trouble.

I actually used to toss my Magnet in a lazy tomahawk and slide it right under baskets a lot. Just try everything in your bag from a good spot one evening and make notes of how everything flies. You probably have something that will work well for the shot already :)

Things I'm looking to improve on:

I play in the woods or on wooded courses plenty and would like to improve my options for shaping lines and going around tight corners. I need help sorting out the options for short range, mid range and long range utility discs. My questions include:

Max weight, flat or concave Zone. They skip well, they roll well, and they make a good beefy complement to Buzzzes. If you have trouble FHing one around a right corner, you need a beat to hell DX something to turn a sharp corner backhand. Your DX Leopard would probably work, if it's too fast you can look into the world of lids and lid-like discs like the Polecat or Rattler.

2. What disc characteristics make a good utility driver for someone with lower armspeed like myself? For faster discs like the Flick, Firebird and Predator, do the heavier or lighter ones skip better? What exactly is a utility
driver used for and what are the most popular options?

Heavy discs tend to skip a bit better than light ones but there are discs like the Flick that skip great at lower weights. I think skip ability is more related to the rim profile more than anything. Discs with a high nose and flat underside of the wing tend to skip better. Wider rims help also, provide more surface area for skipping. Generally for folks with slow armspeed, you want your discs to be slow as well b/c they'll be more manageable. If you're not digging the Banshee, you could look into something slower like the Whippet (underrated disc), Viper or the Trident.

Off the cuff I'll say something like an Eagle-X or the Whippet. I find that the more overstable the disc, the more it resists that barrel roll which lends to predictability. You just have to experiment with angle of release and familiarize yourself with the flight patterns. OH is like anything else, you want to feel the hit or snap instead of just strong arm it. For your primary query, learn how to throw a "pancake" a thumber or tomahawk that you just lob so that it lands on its flight plate. Figure those out and you'll figure out how to carve similar OH lines as well.
4. Should I worry about picking up new plastic or just stick with my rhyno, shark3 and banshee? I also have a 169g Z flick… again, I feel like I would prefer my utility discs to be either max weight to fight wind (and skip further??) or 150 class for overhand shots.

Rhyno (short OHs) and Banshee should work if you play with them enough. Shark3 probably barrel rolls pretty quickly which wouldn't be useful if you're trying to get some distance. Practice those pancakes with the Banshee for a bit and also some skip thumbers (like a pancake thrown lower and harder so it skips when it lands on its flight plate) and see what you like/dislike about it and then move on to other discs that might be a better fit.
Cheers

if your distances are accurate, then you are getting hella nose up on the drivers. your mid and putter distance is not bad but you should be hitting 300'+ consistently with drivers. i'm no form guru but there are plenty of others here who can help.

1. What is the most effective way to turn sharp corners? Specifically, I'm referring to getting out of trouble through a low, curved line around trees or bushes. I don't want to rely on short rollers due to uneven ground and roots.

seasoned dx stingray is your friend for these shots.

if your distances are accurate, then you are getting hella nose up on the drivers...

Yes, I do believe I am having issues with nose up. Any tips that will absolutely prevent me from throwing nose up? I feel like my body mechanics are just forcing it at this point.

One thing that has helped the nose up issue has been focusing on generating the power from rotating my torso and allowing my arm to whip through. Additionally, after posting my form critique and having sidewinder give me some tips I've been working on staying balanced with my weight on the balls of my feet until the plant, trying to keep my feet mostly straight forward.

Anyway, on to my bag, some changes I've made and my addt questions:

S wizards max weight: Circle putts / off the tee. I cycle these to keep them at similar stages of wear. I like putting with stiff plastic.

SS wizard: Approaches. I'm slowly wearing this one in and it holds lines nicely. Recently I've discovered some better accuracy by switching to a 3-finger mod fan grip and allowing the disc to rip out at lower speeds, rather than trying to release a 4-finger at just the right time.

Added an FLX zone, 174g. Field tested, beefy and skippy. So flat it's almost concave, very nice.

Added a pro leopard 171g. Have not been out to test it, I expect this is the beginning of a beautiful relationship...

DX teebird 167g: longer straight shots, annys. It's pretty well beat up and has lost most of its fade. A great complement to...

Star teebird 168g: longer straight shots, consistent fade. Digging the star plastic. Actually sits in the bag unused more often than my old DX teeb.

I'm thinking about overhauling my mids or fairways. Specifically, I feel like I'm missing some shot shaping ability by relying on both the buzzz and teebird as my workhorse discs. I'm thinking about replacing either the teebirds or buzzzes with eagle-Xs or Rocs respectively.

I have a stamp card at PIAS that says I've purchased 8 new discs from them - on my 10th I get one free. I'm gearing up to make a purchase here but I want to give it some thought and get some advice first. I could see myself picking up 2 KC rocs and a roc3 or 2 DX eagle-Xs and a SEX.

So what do you guys think?

Champ banshee 167g: windier shots. I picked up this one to fill my OS slot but I'm not real satisfied with it. I feel like it's too light to truly fight the wind but too heavy for me to effectively overhand it with my noodle arm.
Not currently carrying this one in favor of my star teeb.

Champ sidewinder 167g: I use this one on more open holes with some space for it to fade out. This thing has massive HSS, for a sidewinder or really any speed 9 disc I've thrown.

DX sidewinder 168g: turns and turns and never stops. Hyzer flips and massive annys. Covers up my lack of a decent forehand shot.

On top of this stuff depending on my mood I'll bring the following along:

Champ Rhyno 175g: I used to putt with rhynos for a while - worked out pretty well. Very reliable fade for flex approaches.
If I pick up a bigger bag I'd likely carry this thing too for hyzer approaches that need to sit. I am OK with carrying a lot of putters.

Still carrying this, may get rid of it depending on how my main mids end up.

ESP Meteor mid 160s – I really like the way this one flies but I've wanted to try a slower US disc for line shaping for a while and I feel this one would overlap.

JL champ shark3 176g – More OS than a roc3 the way I understand it. I am not yet convinced of the need for an OS mid.

Champ teebird 170g – kind of overlaps with my champ banshee. A little heavier so maybe better in the wind.
Traded this one away, was never wild about it.

EDIT:

Added a domey 175g champ firebird.

"3. What makes an ideal overhand disc for someone with lower armspeed? I understand the more stable, the slower the S-shape comes. For overhead shots, I'm primarily looking to throw short thumbers to approach through trees and get out of trouble." I dont think that your armspeed as it applies to a backhand throw has anything to do with your thummer. I would take all of your discs out in a field and experiment. But I bet you like your most OS disc best

Need some thoughts here -

I've been slowly migrating certain molds in my bag to max weight, primarily to improve accuracy off the tee for shots that require a ton of it. For example, I like how my 172g Z buzzz flies but have started to bag my max weight cryztal buzzz for a more consistent rip out of my grip in the woods etc.

I'm looking at my fairways now - here's a list of what I own:

DX leopard 168g

Pro Leopard 171g

DX teebirds from 166g to 168g, from pristine to beat

DX teebird 172g new (I consider the difference in weight from 168 to 172 significant)

Star teebird 167g

Champ teebird 175g

Champ banshee 167g

I now bag my Z buzzz for straight shots and my ESP meteor for line shaping and right turns.

I have room for 3 fairways in my bag, which currently looks like this:

putter:
circle putter - S wiz 174-175
driving: "
approach - SS wiz 172
touch putter - polecat 166
utility putter - zone 174

mid:
stable straight - C buzzz 177+
Z buzzz 172
ESP meteor 166

fairway:
X
X
X

distance:
distance: pro beast 168
turnover: DX sidewinder 168

Which fairways should I bag to go along with that setup? I'm feeling some OCD concerns about my leopard being heavier than my star and DX teebirds but lighter than my champ teeb.

Last edited:
Well you could do Banshee - Teebird - Leopard and have left, straight and right covered. If that really beat Teebird will pull the same lines your Leopard pulls, skip the Leopard. I assume smaller bag and 3 discs is going to put you at 12 and thus close to max? Do you have any shots on the courses you play regularly where the Banshee will be needed? If you don't need that much of a hook, skip it or keep it in the car for when you play a course you aren't familiar with. Teebird and Leopard covers everything for many people. I went Eagle X / Leopard instead, but that works too.

My DX Leopard is definitely my fairway that tracks right. Star has some pretty solid fade on it. The 3 Pro Leopards range from 165-170 and need broken in more, but at the moment they still have some good fade on them and end up left instead of right. As to which plastics of each to keep, that is up to you.

I have since picked up an Innova Deluxe bag and some extra discs to fill in gaps and round out some cycles. Check it!

175g S wizard - circle putting
167g DX Aviar PnA - touch/jump putting
175g SSS wizard - neutral approach and off the tee
175g HPP wizard - Fade approach and off the tee

17Xg DX roc - Found this gem at Next Adventure for $4. Beat up, pumpkin stamp. Have not yet thrown it.
174g DX roc - Fresh, still stable
176g KC roc - Fresh
180g cryztal buzzz - Fresh, reliable fade, good for tunnel shots. The heavier, the more of an accurate rip I get.

171g DX leopard - fresh, will likely get kicked out by my pro leo at some point.
171g pro leopard - control driver
167g star teebird - straight to fade!
167g champ banshee - beefy duties!

165g DX sidewinder - huge annys, tailwind driver
170g GL fury - distance

//

I have decided to work on my fairway/control drivers before I disc up. I tried out my 173g saint in a field and wasn't quite getting the intended flightpath.

Question on my putters though: I own an HPP wizard as listed along with a 175g champ rhyno and a 174g ESP zone. Would it make sense to bag the wiz plus the rhyno to cover glidey with fade along with glideless fade? The zone is a different story - I picked it up to cover dicey forehand shots, skip approaches and short flex shots... you know, zone stuff. If I had to choose 2/3 of these OS putters, considering the rest of my bag, what would be the most effective?

Question on my putters though: I own an HPP wizard as listed along with a 175g champ rhyno and a 174g ESP zone. Would it make sense to bag the wiz plus the rhyno to cover glidey with fade along with glideless fade? The zone is a different story - I picked it up to cover dicey forehand shots, skip approaches and short flex shots... you know, zone stuff. If I had to choose 2/3 of these OS putters, considering the rest of my bag, what would be the most effective?

Good question. A lot would depend on how much I like that HPP Wiz. I wasn't crazy about the one I had but it was really gummy and didn't handle hard rips well. I'd try and keep the Wiz in for mold familiarity and probably would go with the Zone to double as OS putter/mid. Rhynos fade but not that much, the Zone seems like it would be more versatile.

End of summer update:

Since my last post a number of things have changed in my bag. There are a couple of things I'm confident in carrying and there are a few places with potential overlap where there are two or three discs competing for a spot. Here's the rundown:

Putters (max weight):

DX rhyno - circle putts. I have waffled back and forth between wizards and rhynos for the circle. I miss the glide of a wizard but I make more putts with rhynos.

SSS wizard - beat up, neutral approaches.

HPP wizard - slight plateau dome, more so than most suregrip wizards. For stable approaches and drives with glide.

champ rhyno - can't give this up, it's just so reliable and glideless. Laser-guided approaches.

Mids (max weight):

X comet - getting worn in. Long anny approaches and drives, fadeless straight lines.
Also competing for the stable/understable mid category are a 165g ESP meteor, a 167g DX stingray and a 174g DX roc. I am having a hard time deciding what exactly I want my US mids to accomplish. My gripe with the comet is that it doesn't shape lines like I sometimes want. The meteor does, but I have to throw it super fast to get it to turn much at all.

cryztal buzzz - straight drives off the tee in the woods, if thrown flat and low, a little turn and no fade. Can hold an anny or hyzer, not a lot of movement in the air.

Z buzzz OS - OS mid duties, forehand approaches
This disc is brand new in the bag but it has the OS mid slot on lockdown - I am comfortable leaving my zone and gator at home now. Not nearly as OS as either of those of course but I still have my other OS discs to power up or down on if need be. I am excited to really get comfortable with buzzzes again.

Control Drivers:

GL river 171g - long controlled drives that need to finish right or straight.
This is another slot that has a lot of competition. I am torn between carrying discs to cover a couple of particular shots vs valuing mold minimalism and avoiding overlap. One shot I want to hit is an accurate distance shot at about 80% in the woods that ends straight. I have a Gstar roadrunner 172g that I actually bought for the shot. The problem is, if I bag my roadrunner I feel like it would overlap with my river because I would be using them for very similar shots. So if I switched with river for say a leopard, I feel like there would be overlap with my US mid of choice.

Star teebird 168g + champ glo teebird 168g - just picked up the glo teeb on sale at Next Adventure in Portland... 12.99 for all tourney glo plastic ;D ... Teebird things. As my star teeb beats it is getting closer and closer to a newish DX teeb of the same weight, which is butter. The glo teeb is quite flat with a higher PLH. So choice.

Star firebird 172g - I used to throw a champ banshee 168g for OS duties and OH shots. I'm going to try out the FB for a while.

Distance Drivers:

GL saint 169g - most people I imagine would consider this an US "control" driver (whatever that really means) but I throw it to get a little helix and end with a reliable fade. Longer than my teebirds with more glide and movement, a nice addition.

Z avenger 171g - The main reason I bag this is that I've taken all my discs out to test and I can flick this one the farthest. I get exactly what I need out of a FH shot - a straight line with a hard fade right. I would also throw this into a headwind for controlled distance as it is faster, heavier and more stable than what I normally throw.

Pro Vulcan 168g + Star Vulcan 168g - I picked these up after trying out some blizzard plastic to cheat out some extra distance. I did not like blizzard plastic - the katana I tried was domey and freak OS and the vulcan flipped like a paper plate with with pathetic distance. I can throw both the pro and star vulcan significantly farther than I could the blizzard stuff. I have stayed away from super fast discs for the most part, opting to work on form and distance with mids and control drivers. These, however, are my guilty pleasures that I can blast out on a hyzerflip that bombs and finishes right or left. Thanks to this shot I was able to birdie a tough anny hole at my home course for the first time the other day.

Overall I definitely need some help in selecting my US mids and control drivers. Here are the shots I need:

- I want to be able to approach on a long anny line with glide from about 150 feet out without worrying about the disc fading out.

- I also want to be able to throw a hard rip on an anny that holds the anny to the ground and glides a LONG way to the right before dying.

- I want to be able to throw a midrange hyzer flip at about 80% that finishes straight or slightly right.

I have this weird obsessive feeling that a faster US mid like a meteor or buzzz SS would overlap with a leopard. Also and maybe to a lesser extent that an US faster fairway like a river would overlap with a faster control driver like a roadrunner. How many US molds do most people carry? Do people tend to skip speed classes like carrying a Zone and a Firebird but no Drone/Gator?

Here are the discs I have:
DX wedge 171g, DX stingray 167g, DX roc 174g, ESP meteor 165g, X comet 177+g, DX shark 176g, leopards in 168/171g DX and 171g pro, GL river 171g, DX sidewinder 165g, gtar RR 171g.

150 foot anny use a beat up putter. but honestly it doesnt even have to be that beat.

glidey anny? my biased opinion is a gstarrr sw. also beat dx will glide forever. use your dx sw or gstarrr rr.

hyzerflip mid- esp or z meteor. probably esp would be easier and you gave one.

Update - picked up some new discs, here's where I'm at:

Putters (max weight):

DX rhyno - circle putts. I have waffled back and forth between wizards and rhynos for the circle. I miss the glide of a wizard but I make more putts with rhynos.

SSS wizard - beat up, neutral approaches.

S wizard - I'm going to start carrying a nice stiff wiz that will hold up better to a good rip. May toss in my evo, not sure how I feel about it yet.

champ rhyno - can't give this up, it's just so reliable and glideless. Laser-guided approaches.

Mids (max weight):

X comet - getting worn in. Long anny approaches and drives, fadeless straight lines.

ESP meteor - I will toss this in the bag for a while and see if I ever feel like throwing it. It may be redundant next to my comet and my ability to effectively flick my buzzzOS.

cryztal buzzz - straight drives off the tee in the woods, if thrown flat and low, a little turn and no fade. Can hold an anny or hyzer, not a lot of movement in the air.

Z buzzz OS - OS mid duties, forehand approaches
This disc is brand new in the bag but it has the OS mid slot on lockdown - I am comfortable leaving my zone and gator at home now. Not nearly as OS as either of those of course but I still have my other OS discs to power up or down on if need be. I am excited to really get comfortable with buzzzes again.

Control Drivers:

GL river 169g - long controlled drives that need to finish right or straight. Found a lighter river in the used bin at PIAS for just 9 bucks. Fits right in with my other fairways now.

Star teebird 168g + champ glo teebird 168g - just picked up the glo teeb on sale at Next Adventure in Portland... 12.99 for all tourney glo plastic ;D ... Teebird things. As my star teeb beats it is getting closer and closer to a newish DX teeb of the same weight, which is butter. The glo teeb is quite flat with a higher PLH. So choice.

Champ firebird 170g - Checked out Disc Golf Depot at Jerry's new location and picked up a sweet FAF champ 12x. Went there today and picked up a FAF flydye as a backup. Super stoked about this disc.

Distance Drivers:

Gstar roadrunner - I picked this up to cover long, low, controlled tunnel shots in the woods. I can flip it up to straight and expect little fade without a ton of deflection if I hit a tree.

Z avenger 171g - The main reason I bag this is that I've taken all my discs out to test and I can flick this one the farthest. I get exactly what I need out of a FH shot - a straight line with a hard fade right. I would also throw this into a headwind for controlled distance as it is faster and heavier than more stable discs I throw.

Champ tern 168g + Star tern 166g Picked up the champ the same day as my new FB, fell in love with the monster glide immediately. Picked up its Star plastic brother today. :clap:

Pro Vulcan 168g - Still here for massive left to right shots.

I put a lot of work in to get comfortable with this bag, both in the field and by researching and selecting discs. I wanted to put together a core of workhorse drivers that I would get extremely familiar with and then support them with "utility" discs that cover shots that would otherwise be less favorable. I feel at this point I have accomplished this and hope I will be satisfied.

I can imagine that where I might go from here would be to add a wraith or two as I develop my form. Otherwise I feel like I'm set.

wraith will overlap with the avenger if you do add it

Yeah true that. Whether I bag a more stable distance driver will depend on how comfortable I am with the vast gulf of stability between my champ tern and my new FBs - I have been considering leaving the Avenger out entirely.

According to the internets, star terns wear in pretty quickly, which I'm excited for. For the longest time I have been looking for a fast disc that I can turn at my power that will reliably fight out.

Latest posts