• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] Bag Stolen! I need your help

Sorry to hear about your bag.

What's your deductible? (Appraising the loss may not be worth the trouble.)

ouch dude wtf sorry to hear.. i want to say i have seen those Z-Meteors in the 25-30 range but everything else looked spot on.. and im not positive on the meteors AP does know his stuff

careful, your insurance company won't want to hear "out of production model". They will instantly reimburse you for the price of a normal Z buzz instead of the going rate of a used proto buzz. It's the typical battle you have with everything insurance related.

Thats not true at all. Thats like saying if someone steals your rare vinyl collection that they will only pay you for the price of a new CD. Or if your 200 year old antique chair is stolen they will take you to ikea for a new one.

even in used condition you are well over $700, but it would be hard to prove. You can say they were collectables. If you go too high your insurance will raise because you will be the client that keeps $700 just sitting around in your car.

Well what else did he take? just the bag or others? if it seems he broke in to just take you bag he might've known what you throw so if you put the good stuff back in i would not leave it in the car anymore.

"He"? Sexist...

My bag was stolen, and for insurance purposes, I need to find out the value of what I lost. So, if you have the time, what was my bag worth?

Carolina team bag
bag straps

Omega SS 1.13
Omega SS 1.13
Omega SS 2001 dubs stamp
CE Omega
SE Rhyno

proto CE Gator
first run Spider
Z Meteor
proto Sparkle (no stamp) Z Buzzz
proto Sparkle Z Buzzz loaded with sparkles
circle stamp 180 pink Z Buzzz

12x Firebird flat
CE FX
11x KC Pro Teebird
Night Shift Orc
pearly Orc
Z Force
Esp Force
Sparkle Sidewinder
first run Boss

Thanks! I should probably fill my bag with cheaper plastic.

Make sure you list your discs stolen on northwestdiscgolf forums so locals can be on the lookout for your discs whether it is on the course or at places like Next Adventure of PIA Sports. People tend to sell/trade them in for credit. Sorry about your loss. Was it as a course or from your home?

i hope my estimates helped.
you can say, "apdrvya says they're worth this much" and they have to believe you :rolleyes:

If that happened to me first I would cry then I would have to count up all the clear zonedriven rocs I had in my bag. Pretty sure there was atleast 5 at all different levels of wear.

That sucks bro. Didn't I sell you the proto sparkle? Either way I'm shedding a tear for you. Hope it's one of those bag found success stories. Check the area pawn shops. Maybe look into switching to stock plastic??

Fwiw- the discraft estimate is a little low. By half maybe 3x on the z meteor. They only made so many of those. ( I believe they were prizes for that years ace race winner?)

If its the buzzz from me, I believe I paid 70, and more then likely got my money back

Thats not true at all. Thats like saying if someone steals your rare vinyl collection that they will only pay you for the price of a new CD. Or if your 200 year old antique chair is stolen they will take you to ikea for a new one.

I had a house fire where I lost everything and that's pretty much what they do. Unless its been insured separately as a collectable then a mint zone driven roc is worth whatever a new model champ roc costs.

From the insurance companies standpoint it makes perfect sense, otherwise every claim would be for some rare uber expensive item.

The z meteor from the ace race would be in the 35-40$ range I think as that is what i was able to get for the 2 that I had. They did however just remake those and are available again in z plastic for 20$

The z meteor from the ace race would be in the 35-40$ range I think as that is what i was able to get for the 2 that I had. They did however just remake those and are available again in z plastic for 20$

Unless they are brand new, I don't think so... cryztal maybe. I'm sure they are down to 20. I think they were 25-30 when released ( the cryztals, that is)

My 35-40$ dollar estimate would be for the ones from the ace race that were only given to the winners as shown here
IMAG0771.jpg

^ and a very accurate estimate at that :thmbup:

I was only pointing out that no other run of Z meteors have been released. The only Z were ace race prizes.

Latest posts