• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] Bag Stolen! I need your help

Wasn't a fan of the cryztal. I'd pay 35-40 for a Z as well. Hopefully homeboys insurance company will too.

Thanks everyone.

The Z Meteor was an Ace Race disc.
someone on ebay, sold a Gator like mine a few months back for $205. I wish I could find it in the completed listings.

Jeff, thanks for the appraisals. I agreed with most of it. I think the Omega SS's might be worth a bit more.

Sorry about your losses, Be prepared to be ultra pissed at the insurance company.
Went through this in 08 and got completely hosed.
/ stopped discing completely for two years and only throw stock plastic now

I had a bag stolen back in 01'... Someone broke in my truck and took it. All of those discs were just off the shelf discs back then, but all of my drivers said champion edition on them... :wall: Probably would have lost them eventually anyhow.

Reading this thread though, I realized how careless I have become with my disc bag again... Time to buckle down.

Discs I struggle to leave out of the Simian:
9x kc pro roc (my holy butter)
first run buzzz

When I sit down and think about it, carrying $400 dollars worth of plastic in a $200 dollar bag does seem kind of silly... Or like a wet dream. God I love my broken poor ass life.

I have been weaning myself off the high-value stuff becasue of things like this.
Some of the stuff in my bag that I've carried in the past. To think of losing it is too much...

Glad to hear you have back-ups, but maybe selling the back-ups and filling the new bag with stock plastic might be the best idea on this thread so far.

Latest posts