• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Bag straps and inserts

I'm trying to find a cheap, but efficient bag straps and disc dividers that hold more than 6. I have right now 16 disc and my divider is ripped. Superglue isn't working and I don't have a sewing machine to really make it stay.

Any suggestions?

Not sure what you're looking for in straps, but I lately have discovered that I really like the stock lat 64 single strap (with 4 point hookups) on my loaded up GB Silverback. I've had good luck trading/buying them on here for cheap/reasonable trades. also if you want really cheap backpack straps you can get some mil surp straps, but I can't remember exactly what they're called.

Have you ever tried grabbing some PVC pipe and making a frame for your bag? Obviously it doesn't separate the disc but once you have it in there all the disc look much nicer and are easier to organize so at that point you don't really need the dividers.

Have you ever tried grabbing some PVC pipe and making a frame for your bag? Obviously it doesn't separate the disc but once you have it in there all the disc look much nicer and are easier to organize so at that point you don't really need the dividers.

Are you saying this from experience? If so do you have some pictures?

what do you need dividers for?

I like my disc neat and separated by use.

for the bag straps, if this thread was up a month earlier i would have recommended fade straps,but a couple months ago i got some new fade straps that have the the rain cover (my second pair cause i gave the first pair to a friend for christmas cause im cheap), but ive only had them for literally 2 months and they are falling apart, they might just be a defective pair, but if i dont get a full refund i am going to get a pair of tool belt straps from menards, they are fairly cheap and are really comfortable, but if you need DG straps i would recommend phenix quads or DGA gel straps

My girls had one of those princess castles with a PVC frame, and when they destroyed it, I used the PVC and a CONOCO gas station sign (cause it's plastic, but lightweight) to make this frame for my bag.
DSCF1522.jpg

DSCF1521.jpg

I like it better than dividers, because I can adjust the size for putters or drivers.

Are you saying this from experience? If so do you have some pictures?

I like my disc neat and separated by use.

I have a Carolina Bag so I use the internal frame it comes with but I have seen people use the PVC pipe in the same way. The frame in my bag has one single divider in the middle that I use to separate Drivers/Mids-Putters. Regardless of how many disc I have they never get to where I can't easily tell what is what and I never have disc that manage to get under others. Here is a picture of my bag.
bag4.jpg

Latest posts