• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Bag tags by jimbosprint

jimbosprint

Double Eagle Member
This year I made bag tags for Lava Creek DGC and the Chico Outsiders instead of ordering them from someone else. Check em out!

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMAG0135.jpg
    IMAG0135.jpg
    116.3 KB · Views: 1,846
  • DSCN0952.jpg
    DSCN0952.jpg
    150.7 KB · Views: 1,792
Those look sweet. Good job.

I should add that women get both tags for the same price. We're trying to encourage more ladies to play, and this way they can play against each other and everyone else.

:Dtwo tags doesn't make the disc go any farther.

if the smiley was' nt enough, it was only meant to be playful joking. I'm well aware woman can do anything men can do, better.

Those look great! ... is it a vinal style sticker or something else? have you tried it in "all weather" type applications?

My club may be looking for another outlet for tags this coming October time frame so shoot me a pm with particulars if you can.

Thanks

Thanks everyone. I wasn't really posting this to sell them, but if you are interested in getting some made please send me a PM.

pmatt1969 - I just sent you a message

102_0478_large.JPG

Not trying to hijack, but I made uber el cheapo ones for my club too as a test run. Got a sweet voucher deal on vistaprint, ordered 20 keyrings and stenciled in the numbers. Not the prettiest in the world but durable and cost was less then $2 a piece.