• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Bag wear....

treehorn

Birdie Member
Just wondering you guys do to take care of (specifically the bottom) your bags..:gross:

Would love to hear some ideas or maybe even a few pix...

Thanx

Plasti-dip, best thing you can do to your bag. only $8 too. Does more than one bag, so if you have multiples awesome, or if you have a friend that want's to get it done also, then it's only $4! I'd recommend not letting a half can sit after it's been opened. It'll dry and become useless.

I will definitely use the primer next time along with a spray on liner. I used Rustoleum rubber spray was $10 a bottle and it held up well for almost 9 months now but there are parts of it chipping off and it looks bad now. :('

Where do you buy the brush on? Id love to get the product name and number of apllications too.thanks

Anybody know the product name? Is it rhyno liner? if memory serves me correctly you don't wanna get that stuff on your skin.

I only carry about 6-7 discs, I don't see the point in carrying 20 discs so I use an old air force backpack I have been using since high school. The only thing wearing out is the straps but I am about to fix them back up. As for the bottom I don't drag it, but I am thinking abut re-enforcing it with a nice peace of leather.

I'm not ashamed to admit I've used plasti-dip before.... Except it was on LARP weapons rofl!

I have a Fade bag nothing special, but it has lasted about 3 years so far, and not showing any signs of the bottom wearing out. I set mine down on the ground every shot, even if it's wet out. I throw mine right in the washer once it starts to stink of spilled beer. It always comes out nice and bright smelling good and ready for more punishment.

Latest posts