• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Bags

I'm still using the innova deluxe bag with quadshocks. It has held up fairly well, I did experience some issues with stitching coming apart, but Innova customer service was very understanding and sent me a new one. This definitely upped my loyalty to the company. When this one disintegrates, I would love to check out their new competition bag - the frame is a must-have IMO.

I also use the Innova Deluxe Bag and I am very pleased with it. I only carry 12 disc (holds 18) I have a divider in there so I can put my towels, bug spray, and a softball in my bag.

Got a custom colored Phenix bag with quad shocks. Not only has the double drink holders and side pockets, but the center pocket is perfect for storing clothes. Plus I'll never see anyone with my bag.

i have 18 discs in it and if i organize and out towels elsewehere, I'll have room for 22+ in the bag. Competition beats deluxe i think because there is almost no capacity diff and its 30 bucks less

Got a custom colored Phenix bag with quad shocks. Not only has the double drink holders and side pockets, but the center pocket is perfect for storing clothes. Plus I'll never see anyone with my bag.

I looked at those online and they are awesome.... you have a picture of it? How much did it cost? From what I seem to remember they were pretty expensive, but probably well worth it.

I just got the competition bag for Christmas. I'm extremely pleased with it. at the moment I have 14 discs in it. But that leaves me with plenty of room for future discs, and storage for back up towels, my baseball, and a Fat Max Measuring tape (Stanley knock off to be exact). Plus I've got the quads for it. I put a Key ring on one of the Quad hooks, and attached a Carabiner to it. Now I've got a towel hook.

I've already posted 2 pics of this on the site, but I got the DISCarrier with Quads for christmas... I'm just bored enough to post it again. Fits 30+ discs.

Attachments

• 840A0393.jpg
    840A0393.jpg
    141.7 KB · Views: 28
  • 840A0394.jpg
    840A0394.jpg
    140 KB · Views: 40
I got the Fade Tourney Bag (camo) for christmas w/quads and i am very pleased with it, currently carrying 19 discs with no problem.

I looked at those online and they are awesome.... you have a picture of it? How much did it cost? From what I seem to remember they were pretty expensive, but probably well worth it.

No picture yet, I'll work on it though. Cost $160 with straps and shipping. I could have gotten a Revolution bag, but I figured I'd pay a little more and get custom colors. Currently I've got 19 discs in the bag and I could easily fit one more .

One thing I did add to it was two Revolution Mini Roll Cages. For all that money I would have thought they would come with some kind of internal frame.

Recently updated my "Bag Buyer's Guide" in the DG Resources Yahoo Group. Lots of new pictures, especially of Fade, Gorilla Boy, Phenix...

I'm probably going to buy the GB Chimp because I carry 12-14 discs.

This picture sold me on the Chimp over the Fade Crunch.

Lots of great Gorilla Boy pictures here.

album.php

Bags

I added lots of pictures to the "Bag Buyer's Guide", so it got so large that it's too big for the Yahoo group. It's now more readily available to everyone at DG Resources, specifically at this page.

(I'm curious to know if anyone is using this, so I'd appreciate some feedback about whether this is helpful.)

McLeod,

How do you like your Phenix bag so far? Any complaints or irritations? Can you post some pictures on the Phenix bags thread?

I added lots of pictures to the "Bag Buyer's Guide", so it got so large that it's too big for the Yahoo group. It's now more readily available to everyone at DG Resources, specifically at this page.

(I'm curious to know if anyone is using this, so I'd appreciate some feedback about whether this is helpful.)

your buyers guide just blew my mind. Information overload. I think i need to lay down.

Great Job!
:thmbup::thmbup::thmbup::thmbup:

My bicycle pannier has a shoulder strap, so I converted it into a disc bag. I can fit about 10 discs, towels, and it has a few pockets for the small stuff. I'll be getting an accordion organizer soon so the discs don't slide around. Sure, the more experienced I get I'll need and acquire more discs, I'll get an "actual" larger disc golf bag, I think mine is more original than having a peer-pressured bag.