• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Banned from a private course resulting from a review on this site

Status
Not open for further replies.
unba = unbelievable up in swamp yankee land, as in unba, he wants to **** on the course. and popcorn, like this is going to be entertaining.

i never said its 2 in newyork. designer did.

never played any other course in new york. just stopped at hyzer on the way to lake george

tee pads were a soar subject apparently.

unba = unbelievable up in swamp yankee land, as in unba, he wants to **** on the course. and popcorn, like this is going to be entertaining.

i never said its 2 in newyork. designer did.

never played any other course in new york. just stopped at hyzer on the way to lake george

tee pads were a soar subject apparently.

Got it. :thmbup:

that **** cray

you are eating crow because you are wrong in your previous post.

do some searching.

I vaguely remember those posts, but I also remember:

I got the names correct, but I was off .5 on the number. I was thinking of Dave's 3.5 of Maple Hill.
I don't know heavy pain medications have my mind in a fog.

I do not remember half of my posts last night...I think I proposed to optidisic or jkdisc :)

So I am picturing the grumpt owner to be none of than 80played10states lol

Also theres a hell of a lot of great courses in NY so I would seriously be careful with the blanket statements about being #2

I just looked at Hyzer Creek...didn't realize how many really short holes were there and it looks a bit unkempt in the photos.....one I got past the gimmick basket in the creek I don't know if I am really drawn to play it..........................can I be banned now?

Condolences Prerube. Losing a family member like that. So sudden and all. We'll mention you in our prayers.

R.I.P Katarina Kitty Cat the chicken. you were the best $2 chick a guy could own for 2 days :(
....what was this thread about again?

Back to original thread. People just take themselves too seriously. Dude if you don't get the review you think you deserve, don't get your knickers in a twist. Learn and adapt from criticism. If it is out in left field, ignore it and move on. If your course is that good other reviews will pick the average back up.

Post the PM; Post the PM; Post the PM; Post the PM; Post the PM; Post the PM; Post the PM

Status
Not open for further replies.