• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Basket at Costco...

Huk Finn

* Ace Member *
So my wife saw a basket up high on a shelf at Costco, near the tents. It was assembled and all metal. No price or info listed anywhere that she could see. I just showed her a pic of the Innova one and she said it may have been that one.

Anyone seen a basket at Costco before?

Likely an InStep.

most likely an instep. but it could be a halex

41j63y5%2BY9L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

If it was all metal is wasn't a halex. Damn those halex ones, the metal cage chew through putters in a hurry while the plastic chains spit em out.

I got an email with a product photo from Stork a month ago regarding a target his daughter saw being sold for $54.99 at Costco. Was an InStep.

Yes costco has a disc golf basket its all metal in a day glow yellow/green color. Actual metal chains and everything. Even come with a flag on top of it. Very light and portable. It has the quick relases like mach lights to take the pins out of it. It's made by seattle sports and nope you can not find out anything on them from google. It runs about $65 which is dirt cheal for an all metal basket. The chains hang from the top on circle loops. You could take a pair of pliers and close the chain. Can't beat the $ for this basket.

haha just looked its an instep under a different name and in a different color my bad. never used an instep before.

Can anyone get me the item #?

I wanna see if my costco can get them

A search of Costco.com turned up nothing. I will check my local store next time I'm in there. I would LOVE to have another basket.

OK
Here's the skinny:
Not all costco stores stock them and they're not anywhere on costco's website.
They look exactly like instep baskets but are likely either re-branded or very similar

costco item # 574674
Bagged 2 of 'em @ 65 bucks ea

if you call your local costco they might be able to find another local store that has them...if they don't

Last edited:
Thanks m.a.
i was just wondering what your stance on membership stores was

I'm pretty sure they are instep re-branded because they even come with 3 starter discs like instep's do.

Latest posts