• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Basket at Costco...

Here ya go...forgot I had a 2nd in the trunk...duh!

img201106150941051.jpg

I am digging this thing.
Takes a couple minutes to set up or take down, easily stored in the garage.

Definitely looks like my Red Instep that I got earlier this month, right down to the pins that hold the sections together on "leashes" so they don't get lost. The box pic posted later in this thread def. looks different than mine was though.

I called my costco and they said they can't even order it. He told me to check out costco.com and I tried looking in up but nothing was found. I guess I'm SOL!

Call your regional costco# ( get it online) and maybe they can get them for you.

My local couldn't even find them in the system. Luckily the norcal store I called told me other stores near me that had them in stock

Last edited:
Fwiw: I think these would sell alot better in the central and eastern states so costco would be smart to stock them there.

Costco has a seperate place that sells liquor/beer, there you do not have to be a member, but to buy something at the register, they will ask for your membership card. sorry for being Captain Obvious to some :(

Never been to a Costco. :| This will change. I have some family that are Costco members and a birthday in 3 weeks. ;) :D

Now just hoping like hell that I can find one of these between the two Costco stores in Grand Rapids, MI.

This morning I wandered into a local Costco (Carlsbad, CA) and what do I run into? The basket is back in stock! I was so excited I almost ran to get a cart to load one up. I think it is $70 and includes 3 discs. After some brief hyperventilating, I passed it by. Got taxes to pay. :(

So, be sure to check your local Costco and score one of these, with no shipping costs.

you guys need to check out www.vminnovations.com...type in "dg200" or frisbee golf basket in the search window...put it in your cart type in "facebook" in the offers window and get one for like $71.00...free shipping. I called instep and they stopped production of these baskets a few years ago. the company making them is called pacific outdoors i believe....great deal!! it goes together soo easily and tears back down easily....adding an inner set of chains makes a world of difference....get one while they last!!!:thmbup:

Huck are you playing in the Vintage Cup Next weekend?

Funny you should ask. I just signed up 2 mins ago! I wasn't cause I was playing Masters Cup following weekend. My work won't let me get the day off that friday:mad::mad:

So I think I'm backing out of that and playing this instead..

(if your a SJ guy I probably no you by face, I used to play the monthlies alot. I also did the sunday weekly series a couple years ago.)

Last edited:
This morning I wandered into a local Costco (Carlsbad, CA) and what do I run into? The basket is back in stock! I was so excited I almost ran to get a cart to load one up. I think it is $70 and includes 3 discs. After some brief hyperventilating, I passed it by. Got taxes to pay. :(

So, be sure to check your local Costco and score one of these, with no shipping costs.

The basket is the best deal around...but the 3 "discs" that are included are super
awful.